THE FORGOTTEN HUSBAND

Chapter 11

Gulf's POV

It was the most shocking evening I ever had.. I mean who would have thought that I will find the man of my dreams and he will turn out to be my husband that too a person who despised me.. and now has been in love with me for 3 years!!!

Its unscrupulous!!! Not possible...NO NO NO... I shook my head..how can that handsome man be my husband??? Amd me being married... I am what in my late 20s...

HUH.. joke joke joke..

But what if he said is all true... what if he loves me..for real.but he treated me bad.. he neglected me when I was with him...

Ahh...what to do what to do..?

I don't remember anything about him...not a single memory....may be it's a hint to forget about him ................

Two days later...

Mew was at the airport with luggage ...he was finally going home... but why does he feel like this..??? he sighed and checked pushed the carrier in the airport lounge... he looked at his watch....its getting late... THE FLIGHT IS DELAYED.... Mew was thinking about what exactly happened yesterday.... How he felt hearing Gulf's answer..it did shatter him... but then

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

One day before Mew's Departure....

Mew, Gulf, Tae and Thanit were sitting in front of each other with a serious expression....

Gulf: " P s is that thought about it a lot... after all the information I got about my past life before the surgery... I might have been extremely sad.. infact thinking about a husband cheating on me.. with his previous lover annoys me... and I cant seem to forget that PMew did it with me... he hurted me .... But as you all know that I have forgotten about everything ,... I think it's a sign to forget the past and the people in it.. I think its time for me to start fresh....

Mew: but Gulf please give me a chance.... I really want to be with you...

Gulf looked at mew ... he had sincerity in his eyes..

Gulf: P Mew let me finish.......

.

.

.

.

.

.

P Mew.... Shouted a familiar voice.....

"what took you so long...??"

"there was a big queue P..but I managed to get two drinks for us.. the flight is late..."

"I cant wait to take you back home.....mom and dad are waiting for you.. Gulf.."

"yes..i am waiting to meet them too... I love you P.. I hope I am not doing a mistake.. I trust you..P.."