My Grumpy Partner

CHAPTER 1 : I , ME , MYSELF and HIM???????

I was reading my file in peace and comfort when two small pandas and a big panda jumped over me... well my day starts seeing the adorable face of my grumpy partner..who does not like to wake up early.. on top of that there are two naughty cubs who are always jumping around the house the time they wake up from their sleep...

You might think its kind of annoying.. but I love them ..and has been handling the three of them for the past two years..

Who am I?

Well Hello to you all.. I am Mew James Jongcheveevat .. short name MJ. I am a professor by profession.. I am 30.. divorced with a kid Samuel (age 7 years) and my bf Gulf Kanakut ..age 29 .. he is marriage counselor by profession ... single with a boy (7) Ricky....

So this is in short my love life and family life..

Okay you all might be thinking ..how we met??? Well fun fact is I went to him to save my marriage with my wife.. .. doesn't it sound strange??

So there is this history quite interesting..at least to me..

Lemma start from the beginning..

I work at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut as a Fine Arts Professor. I started working an assistant professor at the age of 26 .... And after 2 years I became a full time professor... when I look at the mirror I see myself as a handsome professor who is almost everyone's crush at the university.. specially girls....

When I joined the UNI as an assistant professor ..... the students took me as one of them ..and flocked together to know my name ..my details everything... I politely declined them ... and left for the teacher's room...

During my class ..when I entered as a professor .. you should have seen the look on their faces.... It was so humorous... I gave my million dollar smile.. and introduced myself as a fine arts Assistant professor... who was married with a kid.. so from that day.... The students always approached me as a teacher...though I was never rude or strict with them.... I like to keep a friendly atmosphere among the teacher and students.

Now coming to my family....I am a mixed blood of Thai and European.... My mother is from Connecticut....and my father is Thai. I am born and brought up in a nice cozy house ... I met my wife during my Masters..we were so madly in love that during out last year in masters we ended up having sex... which led to my early marriage and my kid Samuel.

But like every marriage couple our problems started when Samuel was 4, me and my wife started to have some complications in our marriage... it continued for around two years ....every day or the other we had fights...arguments...

Our parents suggested that we should visit a marriage counselor... there I met  Gulf Kanakut....a fine young man in his 20s.. pretty smile .. tanned skin.... Innocent eyes.... When me and my wife visited him... his looks surprised us....and I felt a pang in my chest...

Our session was two times a week....where he suggested us some couple practices... which for the fist few months were going quite well.. it was improving your broken bonds.. but seeing my wife my chance kissing some other guy..broke whatever bond was left between us..

When she came home that night I confronted her.. and you know what she didn't deny.... She said that she needs freedom from us ..(me and our son).. she cant handle a family.. it was too much for her..and also it was stopping her to build a career in fashion designing..( BTW she wanted to become a model..since college days..but her interest grew on designed clothes rather than wearing them and walk on the ramp.... I was kind of guilty that because of our unsafe sex she couldn't pursue her dream)

So after listening to her I didn't stop her... I knew she sacrificed a lot....so I gave her freedom... within the next month we cancelled our appointment with the counselor and filed for divorce.

In the next month we went our separate ways.. I wanted to have join custody of Samuel but she declined... Samuel will be excess baggage for her.. to pursue her dream.....

I was left alone with my son.. when I got my promotion from Assistant professor to be a professor.. me and my son shifted to a 3 room apartment which was very close to my University and it saved my travel cost... I bought a bicycle and within 10 mins I get to the University gate....

Coming to my apartment ... it was a medium sized apartment... 3 rooms I kitchen come dinning room cum sitting room and two bathrooms... one attached to the master bedroom and the other was in the hall beside the kitchen..all I all it was good for the two of us.. I used one room as my room for my Art work.. one room was Samuel's room and the master bedroom was for me..

Though I was happy that my ex-wife is pursuing her dream with the one she loves.. but at night when I go to bed and see the other side empty...I feel empty.. I feel what if someone was there just for me.. to cuddle with me.... A face I can see everyday when I wake up in the morning....

It was just a sad signals of my broken heart...

I was having quite a peaceful life when one Sunday morning.. the sound of jumping from the top floor woke me up... at first I tried to avoid it...but it wouldn't stop.... I got so annoyed that I jumped from my bed wore my house coat and stomped upstairs..and banged on the door...

When the door opened I shouted.."could you stop disturbing everyone on a Sunday morning... i am trying to sleep.. FOR GOD SAKE!!

When i carefully looked at the face ..I was surprised to see a familiar figure with messy hair ... shorts ..a shirt and an open house coat opening the door..

The first thing came to my mouth is "YOU"

-----------------------------------------------------------

hi..everyone.. so this is the third story.. i am publishing... wish me luck...

love

loveangel.