Title: ?????

helllo everyone..its been a while I have updated.... so today I am updating a new story.... But there is a twist...

i dont wanna give this story a title ..rather i want you all to suggest me a good title for the story.... 

so happy reading....and keep supporting ..me..like always....

loads of love 

loveangel..

CHAPTER 1

Two feets..running...running.... jumping across the brushed .... He had a plan ..everything was ready.. he already hid the ladder behind a bush at the middle of the night while every one was sleeping....... He was waiting for the right time... when everyone was busy with the birthday party ..he will slowly slip away .... he will climb up the ladder on the darker side of the park where there was no decoration.. ..across the wall the disappear in the darkness..his friends will be waiting for him..... behind the bushes ..a little away from the mansion

Everything was perfectly planned...

He was desperate to leave the mansion... he was desperate to live a free life away from these rules and regulations. He just wanted to live his life is freedom....he has seen the world from the Televison screen.... but that didnt fulfil his thirst to explore...

Who is he?

The young man who just turned 22.....the day he was thinking is today ..

Today he just turned 22.... A rebellious young man.... named Gulf Kanawut Phawattakun.. the sole heir to the Phawattakun Empire....

Being the only child to the top business family .. Gulf was always kept under surveillance..... wherever he goes ..the guards were always there..never was he allowed to have any overnight stay with his friends.. Well because he always had bodyguards surrounded him.... he hardly had any friends...his only friend was Parinya Angsanan....an orphan ..who was raised by the Phawattakans... the son of their late bodyguard.. who died saving the family from a fire that occurred in their old mansion many years back.....

The culprits were the competitors who wanted the whole family burn and die .. Parinya's father rushed to save them all but he was killed in the fire in order to save Gulf's father....Mr Phawattakn and Parinya's father were badly injured.... And were admitted to the hospital ... though Master Phawattakan survived... but the doctors couldn't save the other... his died of breathing problem which was caused due to too much inhaling of smoke.... At that time Gulf was 7 years old and Parinya was just 6 years....

The family took the boy and his mother under their care..and gave him the same education that they provided their son with..only the difference was .... Pari was allowed to study in school whereas Gulf was not....

Pari was a beautiful boy who loved Gulf like his elder brother and Gulf loved him like his younger brother.... he used to hear all the activities that Parinya did in school. ,.... He loved to hear stories about all things that the younger did..and dreamt that one day he will also enjoy the same....

So basically what the young man.. was about to do...on his 22nd birthday.... Run away from home and at least experience the life of outer world ...

But his parents were planning something totally out of the world...which he didn't have a clue....they were planning to tie a partnership with another MNC in the form of marriage.. the heir to that enterprise was openly bisexual....and at first he rejected the proposal...but seeing Gulf's Photo .... The man in his late 20s decided that the young man was meant to be with him....he was only made for him....

Gulf's parents invited the family to his 22nd birthday.. but!!!!!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Gulf?? Gulf?? Baby... its time...... have you dressed up?? The guests are waiting...!! Gulf?? Guulllffff????

But to her dismay ...there was no sound from the other end....

His mother panicked and pushed the knob... and was surprised to see that it was already open...as she entered.... She couldn't see her son in his room... only a letter that was pasted on the lamb shed beside the bed..

"Dear Mom..

I am sorry... but I have had enough.....for the past 15years I was confined within this mansion ....couldn't even have the luck to enjoy the world behind those high walls.... I know you are worried about me.. but I can keep myself safe.... I just need to see the world.. I will be back very soon.. I have taken Pari with me.. along with some of his friends....they are very good.. and friendly....

I have taken a lump sum amount from the locker... please don't be angry.....

I love you and Pops....

Love

Gulf...

"OH MY GOD"... Peggie shouted... "Gulf... you stupid boy..."

She rushed to the party to her husband who was talking to his future business partner and in law .... Seeing his wife running like crazy... he caught hold of her and held her to calm down..

Within her breaths she said.. "Gulf.. Guf... he left...he fled from the mansion...with Pari and his friends.. he wants to see the outside world....

"what??? Oh my god..call the guards now..track his phone..get him home...." Tayte shouted....

"Wait.." ..said another young man.... who will be the future son –in-law of the family...

"let Gulf enjoy his vacation.... I want to watch over him... and believe me ..no harm will come to him.... I will hire the best bodyguard who will go undercover to keep track of Gulf's whereabouts...

Please ..believe in me... you might think this is all so sudden.. but I fell in love with your son... I will do everything to protect him...."

The parents looked at the young man having full determination in his eyes with lots of hope ..to which they agreed.... After all Gulf will be going to be his responsibility... may be some practice wont be any harm....the parents shook their head.... They felt pity for the young determined soul.. they don't know how troublesome their son is...

The young man... had no clue..that he was going to deal with an adult child........

...............................................................

so how was the starting?? Good?/ Ok???/ bad??/ 

send me your comments .... and dont forget to think about the title of the story....

take care.....