THE FORGOTTEN HUSBAND

Chapter 3

Gulf's POV

My first night after marriage I spent alone in the house. I couldn't sleep. I walked through the door of each room...like a ghost... then I came to a door at the end if the corridor.. It was neat and the cupboards were empty... I decided... to move my things to this room. I know I should be staying in my husband's room.. but with his pictures with Tar made me feel suffocated. I arranged my cupboard and settled my toiletries in the bathroom..... I had my shower and went to bed... today was totally exhausting....

I sighed and closed my eyes.

The rays of the bright sun woke me up.... I stretched myself... and went to the washroom... cleaned myself and got ready for breakfast....

On my way down I saw Mew's door was open...so he didn't come home last night...

Hmmh..

I went to the kitchen and made breakfast...I knew he will be coming home..

So I made breakfast for him.... and left a sticky note...

I already knew his schedule... usually he goes to office around 11..and now its 8...and so after coming home....he might be hungry... or might not be hungry... still its my duty as a husband to take care of my husband...

I locked the door and left for office.

Everyone was surprised to see me at office... I shrugged and went to my cabin.. when Dad came in..

"Gulf? What are you doing in office on the second day of your marriage??"

"dad.. though I am married to your son..but I cant neglect my office right..!!!!"

"did anything happen? Tell me the truth gulf!!"

His father was looking at me and his gaze was sharp.. I coudlnt lie to him... I told him everything... that happened yesterday night...

Dad: " that stupid son of mine... he does not know the value of real treasure..and running after the fake one.."

Me: " dad please don't say anything to Mew... we did get married and he is not happy about it.... I don't wanna force myself on him... I want to win him over..with my merit.."

"Okay...but I think you guys should spend time together.. to know yourself.. and I know the exact solution to this,.." he smirked..

I have know Dad for quiet sometime ..and that smirk he gave..i am sure he is planning on something...

"Dad you don't need to..

Before I could complete my word.. he said.. " no no.. you wont say anything at what I do.. I am your boss so you need to listen to me..thats my order.."

I sighed .. "Yes dad"

Mew's POV

I came home thinking that I will be seeing his face....but didn't see him.... he might be in office..... "Good God....thanks for not showing me his face in the morning..."

I went to the kitchen to drink water .... I saw a sticky note... attached to the refrigerator door..

"I made breakfast,... hope you like it"

I took the paper in my hand and crumbed it..threw it into the dustbin...and opened the fridge to see French toast with Bacon was sitting on the shelf wrapped in a clean wrap. I opened it and couldn't stop myself from tasting it..

The toast was different from the regular French toast I eat ... I was delicious.... And the bacon was cooked perfect....

I was hungry.... I reheated it and gulped the food.... It was a bliss to my empty stomach...

"so this guy is not useless at all... good..."

After finishing breakfast I went for my bath... after a long shower.. I got ready for office and left ..in my car...

My office is on the 17th floor...... I walked out of the elevator and passed through his cabin... the name plate showed.. GULF KANAWUT SUPPASIT" ...SOMEHOW I felt the name title suited him...

I stopped and opened the door to see him working with his computer.... I said

"Thanks for the breakfast.."

Before he could answer I closed the door... and went to my cabin....

As I reached my intercom connected to father's office rang and I was called ...

"Good morning.." I said

"Good morning Mew.. please come to my cabin... I need to discuss a few things about the new project.."

"Okay dad.."

And I went to his cabin... Dad..you called..???

"Yes Mew sit down..." I was waiting for him to start ...but he was busy with his work...

"dad ..can we start the meeting?? Who are we waiting for?"

Then I heard a soft double knock....

"Dad may I come in?" it was none other than Gulf....

"Yes Gulf please come in...and sit beside Mew.."

Gulf smartly walked and sat beside me...

Then my dad spoke...

"Mew , Gulf.. I called you both here today because... of this new project ... I have a lot in hand right now.. and so I am assigning you both to work on this project...together.. you need to visit sites ...and attend business meetings..."

"but dad.." I tried to speak... but he cut me off

"mew listen to me first..before you speak.."

"I want you both to handle this project because the both of you are capable enough and as per the work load.. you wont be able to handle alone....so I have assigned Gulf with you as your partner in this project and as you both are newly married... seeing both of you together working and supporting each other..will be a good will to our company and also will attract new clients.... So now being the owner of Suppasit Properties... as your boss I have assigned to both to handle this construction project.... Behave yourself... support each other... and don't make me interefere .... If I interfere it wont be good for you...Mew especially you..... so act like a married couple and start working on the project.. mind you whenever you introduce yourselves at meetings or infront of the client... introduce yourselves as husbands...

"but dad I cant work with him... I don't even know how he works... our work style is different.."

So?? deal with it... get to know each other.. your project starts from coming Monday..so you have a weeks time..get to know each other at office...."

"oh by the way ..we will be visiting you on Thursday..your mom is eager to see you two together..... living happily... don't disappoint her... she has high hopes for this marriage.. now you both may leave.."

...

Both the men walked out speechless hearing their father's orders.... Gulf went to his cabin and Mew went to his...

.
.
.
.

Double uploads..on the wayyyy