THAT CHRISTMAS EVE

CHAPTER 3

I was driving through the highway. I took the location from sky. I was genuinely grateful to sky for helping he find type's location. It took around 4 hours for me to reach the village. When i arrived .. The parked my car at one of the eat outs cum petrol pump.

I was hungry. I didn't have my lunch. I cancelled all schedule for 15 days ... because i didn't know how much time it would take to make type come back to me.

I ordered a cheese burger and coke.. And took the receipt. As i was waiting for my meal i heard chattering of children coming inside the store.. I looked to them and i held my breath.

There..there was my type ...laughing...his smile reaching his eyes.. Along with the children. He looked so beautiful.. So pure... i felt like i was seeing him for the first time... i was about to rush to him... but the boy at the reception signed me to take my order. I restrained myself... i calmed myself down and went to get my lunch. It was good that type didn't see me. I got the chance to steal looks at him...admire him from afar..

I could have gone to him... but i remembered my behavior with type.. And i didn't want to humiliate him in front of all the people. So i waited ... i was mesmerized by his beauty...i didn't realize when i finished my lunch... but i waited for the group to finish their food and i have to follow him.

I waited ..waited....

Finally i saw them finish their lunch. Type paid for the little kids..and all of them went passed the eat out.. I followed them.... They crossed a narrow bridge and entered a two storied dull building. It looked like a school.

I entered the school building and found my love sitting in front of the garden filled with flowers and children's rides. He looked like an angel among the flowers.

I walked close to him..i called out..type???

I could see his body become stiff. He didn't turn around...i called again..type?????

He got up and without looking at me he started to walk towards on of the rooms with closed doors..i knew what he was trying to do.. He was trying to avoid me ..he was trying to run away from me..

He opened the door and was about to walk in ..when i grabbed his arms and pushed him in.. Closed the door and locked it . I was standing in between him and the door..my arms crossed across my chest looking at him. His head was hung ..and he was not making eye contact with me...

I took the opportunity and walked close to him ..he stepped back.. He tried to reach him..touch him ..but hurriedly took many steps back..until he hit the side of the table.... He had no where to go. And i wont be leaving without my answers.

I moved closer to him..i raised my hand to touch his cheek but he shifted.. I stepped back.