THE FORGOTTEN HUSBAND

Chapter 7

Gulf's POV

As soon as I reached home.... I ran to my room. My heart was beating so fast...on top of that I was having severe headache... I dialed P Tha..but he was unreachable.... I called P Tae... and he picked up..

Hey baby...whats up.. miss me??

P Tae... P Tae I was not able to speak... P Tae.. h..ea..d..ac,..he..HELP.. and I blacked out...

I woke up and saw a familiar celing... white walls....i knew where I was.. HOSPITAL...AGAIN!!! IN THESE TWO YEARS THIS NEVER HAPPENED...

I opened my eyes bright and looked around to see P Tae...looking at me... his face has a tired expression....

"baby r u okay??"
he had tears in his eyes...

I also saw P Tha looking at me... his nose was bright red... HE must have cried...

I tried to sit up ... and both my Ps helped me...

I smiled.... I am fine P.. it was just a headache..

Just a headache!!!! You were unconscious for almost 2 days.. Gulf.... that's just not some headache.. what happened??

I was like WHAT?? TWO DAYS????

THEN I REMEMBERED THE MAN I SAW AT THE MALL...

P.... I met that man..!!! I blurted out..Opps...

Which man? P Tae asked me furrowing his eye brows...

Opps ..i didn't tell them... about him..looks like my secret is out..!!!

Mmmm P I didn't tell you that after I woke up and ever since that day till now..i have this dream of a man ..i can see his eyes and his smile....and I see him walking away from me..i try to call him.. but then I wake.. I have this sadness in my heart... I said....

I felt wet on my cheeks ..and to my surprise ...they were tears... why will I cry for the man I don't even know...

What ?? for the last 3 years you have been dreaming about a guy...and you didn't bother to tell us...

PTae said in anger...but why was he angry?????????????? I WONDER...!!!!

P Tha on the other hand was mute.... He had this tension on his face.. and if I am not wrong... he may know about something from my life before the surgery....

I wanted to ask him... and I think he understood.. so he changed the topic and said.. "Tae there is nothing to be angry about, its just a dream...and meeting a man was a coincidence.... I need to go check my other patients.... Gulf take rest ...and get some sleep..."

P Tae was silent...he signed each other with their head.. they thought I won't notice...but I did... but I prefer to stay quiet.... There must be a reason behind their behavior...

In the evening I was discharged...the doctor who was taking care of me.... Instructed me to not to put pressure in my brain....to think too much ..and take lots of rest...

I rolled my eyes..there goes my plan to work...

It was weird.. that both my Ps were quiet while they were returning home with me...

Mew's POV

Do you believe in second chances...I never used to.... But I do now....

God showed me the way when I lost all hope ..i came to NY for a business deal.....it was over by afternoon... as no flights where available I had to stay back...I was really annoyed....

Sitting in the hotel room I was getting bored... as I didn't even bring my picture book that I have with Gulf.... All these years..those pictures are the only thing that I have of him...

I went for a stroll....seeing the super market I walked in and immediately bumped into a guy.... i heard a familiar voice.. "GULF"!!! that's the only thing that came to my mind...

And as I looked at the guy my eyes were fixed on him.... heart beat increased... but I couldn't move a single step..it was like I was frozen... I saw my Gulf standing in front of me...rubbing his butt...he looked straight into my eyes...

And I saw an expression that I cannot describe... as if he recognized me... and then he walked passed me... I immediately came back from my trans and ran out the door but he was gone....again..

But one thing I am sure now...that I have got my second chance and I will do anything to get my Gulf back.....

So first thing is that I need to find him..but HOW???

I searched the NY White pages but couldn't find the name of Gulf Kanawut....but how is it possible ......I called the PI and gave him the details of my husband....and his picture...and asked him to find about him...

I extended my stay at the hotel...

After giving out the orders I poured wine on the glass and walked to the huge window which was showing the lights of NY city..so any people.. so many buildings.... My life is there among those people..living in one of those buildings....

But what shocked me is that he looked at me like I was a stranger....may be because I was wearing mask and a cap...but couldn't he recognize me at all?? Yeah how would he... we only spent 2 months together..... and its been 3 years.... He must have forgotten how I look like...

But I cant loose hope... I have to find him... I need to know why he disappeared all of a sudden leaving me a note saying...

"Mew

I am sorry ..but I can't be with you anymore... your heart lies to your loved one... go back.. and be happy

Gulf"

That's it... that's what he wrote.. how could he be so heartless... after spending time together he left me just like that....he didn't even bother to say goodbye..??? if I had met him once while he was leaving..i would have stopped him.. I would have told him how much deep I have fallen in love in with him..

How much I miss him......

I miss you ..my love..

I miss you my dear husband....

I am so sorry....

I didn't understand how much important you are to me.. until I lost you..

I will find you..

I will bring you back..

Now I have realized... you are my heart.. you are my soul..

Without you I am empty..

I was blind by fake beauty... that I couldn't realize that I had the most beautiful partner..

I am sorry..

I will find you...ask for your forgiveness..

I wish I could turn back time...

Please come to me...

My vision was blurry.... It pains so much.... So this how it feels when your love leaves you.... This is how a shattered heart feels....

Baby... I slumped on the ground... crying my heart out.....

.....................................................

SECOND UPDATE COMING RIGHT UP....