My Grumpy Partner

CHAPTER 4: REALLY!! REALLY ..REALLY!!!

CHAPTER 4

So I was so proud of my Gulf.... Meeting gulf had been the best that happened to me...I was falling for him...I would say I had already fallen in love with him. being with him.. staying by his side ...his smile, his tears, his anger , his pout ..everything was binding me more to him...

Gulf was also opening up to me...

You know what people say... they say that Good things happens when you least expect them... it happened with me .... That was quite a surprise.

I still remember Gulf's expression .....clearly...that day..

We were out for some drinks...and mind you ..no one told me..that Gulf was a light drinker...... two glasses of beer ...and Gulf was moving...I mean literally swaying from one side to the other.....

Then out of no where two girls came in and sat beside us.... Offering us drinks... they said they had been watching us for quite sometime and each of them likes us... so they wanted to hang out with us....

Gulf was swaying from one side to the other..eyes half open... but I could see the deadly glare that he was giving that girl who was too flirtatious

Gulf stood up... " can you puleaseee stop tooching him...you ..you you... bi..before he could say it..i stood up and held his lips with his hands.. he was mumbling in my hand. 

"Gulf stop it...you are drunk... sorry girls ..my friend here is not in his senses...."

While I was talking I could hear Gulf giggling and tickling my ears... I shooed his hands away but then he started to blow air in my ears...I gave him a stern look

"Gulf...behave"

He calmed down like good boy... I chuckled....(next day when I told him what he did he was soo embarrassed)

I dragged him to our car....pushed him in..... I was exhausted..we went to the bar to get some drinks ..to release stress..but who knew... instead of getting relief..i would have to deal with a drunk big baby..

All of a sudden his mood took a 360 degree turn...."do you like her...??"

"who?"

"that girl..that bitch..!!"

"Gulf ..language..why are you verbally abusing her?? What did she do?"

"what did she do?? She was touching and flirting with the one who is mine... YOU.... SHE WAS TOUCHING YOUUUUUUU"

"HUH??"

Gulf thinks I belong to him??? holy shit..

Then he said something ...and I felt like dancing on my seat

"I didn't like that girl beside you..touching you...."

"I don't like her Gulf..."

"You don't??"

"No I don't"

my stupid mind was playing tricks with me... "to confess or not to confess"

Finally I blurted out.... I couldn't believe I just said that..

" I LOVE YOU GULF"

Did I just say that??

"You do?"

"I do?" I said stupidly...I couldn't believe I SAID IT...

"HUH !!!"

"I mean I do love you Gulf!"