Untitled LOVE

CHAPTER 2

Gulf was glad that he was finally free from the boundaries of the mansion... he had planned abput his escape for a long time... and he was successful.

He didn't want himself to be found..so he deactivated his mobile,.... Along with Pari's ...

His friends had already bought bus tickets to Cambodia..as Gulf has heard a lot about the place ...the country has some of humanity's greatest artistic accomplishments and beautiful temples at Siem Reap. The coastline of sandy white beaches, The jungle-swathed countryside, and the buzzing capital of Phnom Penh attracted Gulf ...so the first destination to visit was Cambodia...they took a bus route...

It was a 8 hours journey long .... They boarded the bus late night and arrived at the terminal around 8am... everyone stretched themselves as they stepped out of the bus.. Gulf inhaled the air,... and it gave him Goosebumps ...he felt so light..he felt free..he wanted to fly free like a bird....

Never in his life he felt this much happiness...

While he was enjoying his experience ..Pari was discussing something very important... he was planning to book a hotel for all and also a guide..as this place was new to all of them...

He dragged Gulf to the near Taxi stand where they took 2 taxis and told them to check at a good hotel... they didn't want to check in a 5star hotel..as their parents might get the news about their whereabouts, but little did they know that there was someone who was tailing them.... Their undercover bodyguard.....

That day they checked in a good hotel ..and decided to rest ...for the day..they called the hotel reception and asked them to assign a guide to them..for their stay ....and trips...

Next day ....

The manager called their room and informed that their ride and their guide has been assigned..and he will arrive at 9am sharp...

The boys got excited to and in no time all of them were ready for the trip

Exactly at 9 the manager called them to inform that their guide has arrived along with their ride...

The boys came out of the hotel as their hand bagages were delivered in the ride..

When the boys notice a black mini van with silver lining was satnding infront of the hotel and a young man wearing white floral T shirt ...sunglasses and navy blue three-quarters ...smiling and waving at them.... He was a handsome an with a sunny bright smile reaching his eyes... Also he was wearing a cap to keep his face off the sun's rays...

Gulf was stunned to see the handsome man...so was Pari... they looked at one another and smiled... while the others were boarding the vehicle... Gulf and Pari went to introduce themselves to the guide...

Seeing two boys coming to him..the guide walked towards them....

"Hi.. My name is Joong.. I will be your guide throughout your stay in Cambodia....

"Hi ..i am Gulf..and this is Pari my brother..."

"Nice to meet you.. Shall we board the van then??" Joong asked..

"Yes of course..."

Joong was driving the van..so Gulf taking the chance ran and sat on the passenger's seat next to the driver's seat...Pari.. looked at him... pouted..where as Gulf showed him his tongue...

Seeing the boys being childish... Joong laughed....

"hello guys I am Joong ..I will be your tour guide...throughout your stay in Cambodia and all the adjacent areas... I hope you will love this trip.."