Untitled LOVE

Chapter 4

Gulf's POV

"Mom ..I am home" I said...

My mom was sipping her tea.. hearing my voice she looked up ..and her expressions were priceless.... She ran and hugged me... she was sobbing....

Then I realized the mistake I did.. I should never have left her ...I regret leaving my SAFE HEAVEN.....

I calmed her down.. and sat with her .....before I could say anything.. another deep voice came flowing in the air.. My father...

I looked up to see so many expressions in his eyes.. anger sadness... happy ... he was just looking at me... he took a seat beside me..and hugged me... I could feel my shirt wetting with warn waters..

My dad never cried.. it was the firs time... I felt so guilty...

I treid to cheer up their mood ..though my mood was rotten.. heart was broken..

I laughed a little and said.. "come on guys I was just out for 4 days... don't have to cry.. see I am fit and fine..."

"Gulf Promise me ..you will never do such a thing again!! My Mom said..sobbing...

And there I promised her.. never to do this kind of experiment again.... Well this one had given me a good lesson... I decided to tell them about my decision..."

Just to move them from the topic of me running away.. I said.. " mom ..dad... I agree to meet the person you chose for me...to be my partner.."

They both looked surprised... I said.. " I had a talk with grana yesterday.. she told me... so I decided to come back and meet him..."

(well I cant tell the my actual reason of returning...)

My parents sorrow vanished within seconds... I cant believe that my one decision can change their sadness into happiness...

I smiled at them and said... "guys I am tired..can I go to my room and rest???"

"Sure Honey... do get some rest... we will throw your belated birthday party this Sunday.... And there you will meet your future husband..."

Future husband!!! I thought,... yeah... lets get this done...

The week passed... Pari called me a lot throughout the week ..but I didn't pick his call... I didn't want to.... I didn't feel like talking to him....

The scene of Joong and Pari kissing flashed in my mind.....

I need to get over him... and I know my future husband will help me with my one side love........ I just need to start loving him...

Sunday came really fast... the whole house was being decorated for the my birthday party... I was nervous that I will be meeting my partner...

Mom came to call me and I stood infront of her....

"My my.. my boy looks so dashing... your future Mew will be fascinated to see you.."

Well I have to agree I was looking handsome... cream colored suit and gelled hair... was all I needed to look good...

We both walked to the garden where the party was held....

I was introduced to the guests when an old couple like my parent's age came and greeted me... I bowed to them when dad told me that they were my future inlaws...

I had to agree the couple might be old.. but they both were quite good looking when they were young...

My future father-in-law's face looked very familiar...

I was talking to them when a familiar voice greeted me... " happy birthday ..Gulf!!"

I turned around to see Joong standing infront of me... wearing expensive suit and behind him was Pari...

Oh.. they are a couple now... great ..i thought....

Then what surprised me.. when my future father –in-law called.. "Oh Mew good that you are here.. meet Gulf..."

I was like What

????????????????????????????????

Joong??? Mew?????

Whats happening?????????????????????????????????????????