A CONFUSED M.S.J

Chapter 2

"Dad what work do you have with Kana??".. I couldn't keep myself from asking..

I saw my Dad taking the spare seat and called Kana to sit as well..

"Son ... I am providing you with a new PA for a while ... I need Kana by my side... I will be leaving for a business trip and need Kana's assistance..."

"But dad ...."

"No but.. I have seen how he handles your work... and I think he is excellent choice for my trip.. I will out of the country for a month..."

But you should ask him first ... whether he wants to join you!!" I said..

"I am ready to join you Mr. Suppasit.." my PA said .... He had a smile on his face... why?? Why???

I was shocked with his answer.

I didn't expect him to agree to go with my father after spending 5 years with me... why am I feeling lost...

Okay.. its decided then... said my dad... your new PA will be reporting to you tomorrow ...and I am giving a week time to him to know everything....from Kana....

A week? I will be having a week with him...then he will be gone??????

Why does my heart sting??

Before I could say anything.. dad stood up and went to Kana..

He placed his hands on his shoulders ...how can he do that.. how can Kana let anyone touch him.... he doesn't even allow me to touch him..

He patted his shoulders, "I will see you in a week..." dad said softly ...and my PA just nodded.... Shyly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He can be shy too???

So many emotions of his I got to see in one day... why?? Why for Dad??

He left... dad left me with kana in the makeup room..!!

"so you will leave after a week!!" I said..looking at him....... I didn't know why my voice cracked...

He looked at me.... And smiled.. for the first time in 5 years he smiled and that reason is my Dad.. why do I feel myself boiling from the inside??

"Its just for a month... I will be back.." he said ...his tone was soft....

I saw MY PA's attitude change in just a few hours.

"So this is the first time in 5 years I see you smile"

Huh??"

"yeah .. I mean I have never seen you smile since the day you joined!!"

My PA looked at me and shrugged.. did he just shrug..

I grunted and was about to say something when a girl entered my room..

"Good afternoon Sir Mew .. I am Nicole... I will be joining you as my secretary after Mr Nattarian leave." She said... smiling ..blinking her eyelashes...

"Uhh..showoff"

Kana walked to her ....with a blank face.. "but you were supposed to join from tomorrow..?? he asked....

"yes I know that ...but I was so excited to be Sir's PA that I requested to join a day earlier..." she blushed....

I looked at Kana... his face had the same blank expression... he just nodded and handed my file to her... I mean Just like that????

"From today we have a week.. so from today onwards you will be with me and follow everything I say... by the end of this week you will be accustomed to Mew's Schedule...

Did he just call me Mew?? Wow my name sounds nice..!!!

So the week started... and went in a blink of an eye...

Today is his last day.... I am so unhappy... I don't know.. am I losing him?? why is my heart in pain....

My new PA is so clingy... nagging me all the time.. ufff. I need my space.... I have never been so annoyed..... why do you have to leave Kana..!!

I was engrossed in my thoughts when someone shook me... I looked up to see my Dad standing in front of me... I was so angry at him... but I can't show that....

" so its you're last day with Kana... I hope the new PA will be as good as him..."

"why are you saying that .. its just for a month.... He will be my PA after you return...."

"well about that... if he is good with his work ... as I know he will be.. I plan on keeping him as my Secretary... and you have Nicole as your PA.."

"What ???? Dad you said its just for a month ..you cant take him away from me??"

"Take him away?? What is he a toy?? Mew let him chose for himself.... I have already talked to him about this....and he said he will think about it...."

"He said that?? Why didn't he tell me??"

"That you have to ask him....but I think he might be busy in studying about the work profile.."

With that he left...

I was angry... why didn't Kana tell me that he will be leaving me forever!! But he is not leaving forever .. he will be working for my Dad... that's a good thing... but why I see emotions in his eyes whenever he is talking to Dad?? Ah hhhh its so annoying... fine let him do whatever he wants!!!!