THE FORGOTTEN HUSBAND

Chapter 9

NY City Hospital

Dr Thanit .... Someone is here to see you.... he does not hav an appointment.. he says he needs to talk

about your brother GULF.....

"okay let him in..

*****************************

The door opened and a tall man with sharp eyes sharp facial features.. walked in..

"HELLO DR THANIT AKA DR PHANA .. I AM MEW ...MEW SUPPASIT"..

Dr Tha or Phana looked at the man infront of him... a handsome man with sharp facial features standing in front of him.... surely Gulf had fallen in love with him.. in fact anyone who saw that man would fall for him...

Hello Doc.. Mew said..

Pha composed himself and said.. "Hello Mr Suppasit... I know who you are.. please have a seat.. we have a long conversation ahead.."

Mew was a trying to keep himself calm and wanted to ask questions about his husband... but he restrained himself.. looking at Phana's stern face..

"Why are you here Mr. Suppasit?? What do you want from me?? Was the direct question Phana asked looking straight in Mew's eyes...

"Please call me Mew.. I came here to ask about.. before Mew could finish ....Phana said .. about Gulf??

"Yes.. I have been looking for him!!"

"Why were you looking for him when you are the one who broke his heart in pieces... glad he doesn't remember you.... do you have any idea what he went through...."

Phana was loosing his calmness...

"He forgot about me??" Mew questioned..

"But why? How?" he couldn't wait to ask the questions.. "please tell me what happened to him.... I saw him at the mall... and he didn't recognize me.... Why didn't he recognize his husband..??"

"Correction.. his Ex-HUSBAND.. Mew!!!" Phana said with venom in his voice...

Mew was about to say something when Phana started..

"you know me and Gulf have known each other since we were kids.. I used to protect him...calm him down when he used to feel sad... I tended to his injuries when he used to be pushed by the older boys of the orphanage..but I couldn't protect him from the biggest injury that you gavE... the time he needed you the most... you left him..you forgot about him.....you went for you BF.. huh.... You are nothing but an asshole.." Phana shouted....

The nurse came in hurriedly.. " Doc everything ok?? I heard you shout!!"

"Sorry ..Meg.. please cancel all my appointments for the next two hours... and don't disturb us unless I ask you to.."

Mew was sitting infront of him with a confused sad look.. Phana was right... he was married to the amazing guy.. and he forgot about him... but those two months.... He couldn't forget..and he is living his life remembering those days.."

The Suppasit softly asked .. "what happened to him??"

Dr Phana.. looked at the man and sighed...

You didn't know that Gulf had a tumor in his brain..did you??"

"Tumor??? Gulf?? Bt he didn't say anything.."

"How would he say?? To whom?? You were never there!!!!"

Mew looked at Phana in sadness..