THE FORGOTTEN HUSBAND

CHAPTER 5

Mew woke up in the morning.. and the delicious aroma of breakfast made his tummy grumble..

He went to the breakfast table to see his dad reading newspaper with coffee infront of him...

"Good morning Dad!!"

Good Morning.. Mew.. did you sleep well??"

"Yes.. I did.."

"is Mom and Gulf making breakfast..??"

"Yes..."

"Good...."

Recently Mew I used to Gulf being in the kitchen preparing breakfast or dinner .... For the past few days .. he went to meet Tar ..after having dinner at home made by Gulf.... He cannot disagree that he as getting addicted to Gulf's cooking within a week....

Their Mom and Gulf served delicious breakfast at the table.... Both their partners looked at each other and grinned...satisfied with the delicious aroma...

And they dug in...

They day passed without any hassle and mew was happy about it....

Gulf on the other hand... looked distracted,... and pale..

"Honey you okay????"

"yes mom I am fine.. just a bit of headache.."

"Did you take your meds?" Martha by mistake spit out the only thing that Gulf didn't want Mew to know...

"what meds??" Mew questioned...

Gulf hurriedly said.., " nothing just some vitamins... the doctor prescribed..."

"when did you go to the doctor? How come I am not aware of it??"

"mew you ask too many questions.... I went there before I got married.. and as I have hectic schedules I don't have time for proper meals....thats why the doctor prescribed the vitamins.."

The older couple was only observing the interaction between the two new ones...and they could clearly see...that Mew was concerned about Gulf..

"My My Mew...I know you are extra concerned about youru dear husband....its okay...we have already talked to the doctor.... he is fine..." said the mother and Tharun just nodded to Gulf...

They handled the situation.... And Gulf could relax...Mew realized that he was showing the worry feeling .. which he himself couldn't understand...is having a soft corner for this forced husband the man wondered???????...

He went to Tar after their parents left.. in the evening.. he planned on staying with his loved one...and also he needs to discuss about Gul''s proposal...

Next day in office

"Gulf ???"

Mew couldn't fine Gulf in his office... he wondered ..usually Gulf comes around 9..but today was late.. and around 11am.. Gulf came to office exhausted ... only to find Mew waiting for him...

"You okay?? Look tired.."

"yeah I am okay... so did you think about my proposal??"

"yes..i did.. and I accept your proposal....i talked to tar about not being with him for 2 months ..and he said he was okay with it as after 2 months we will be together forever....

"Great..." Gulf smiled ..his brightest smile.. Mew could only look at his husband's beautiful smile...

"Mew?? Mew??"

"Mm yes???"

"I will prepare the contract and we will sign to seal the deal.."

Our two months will start from 2 days ..and on your birthday we will be completing two months.. and I will hand you the divorce papers...

"Okay.. deal"

.......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

3years later..

P Tha... P Tha.. P Tae is teasing me again.... Said Gulf running to his Phi.. to hid..as P Tae was trying to tickle him....

He ran and hid behind P Tha..and Tae came running....come here you ... you started it...

"No I wont... you stupid bull" Gulf showed his tongue ... and Tha laughed.. seeing his two favourite people playing hide and seek like kids...

"Come on Tae.. stop teasing Gulf...."

Tae fell on the chair ... sighed.. "come here baby.. I wont tease you...."

Thanit and Gulf both came and at beside Tae.. Gulf sitting in the middle ..the two older Ps were cuddling him..and kissing him.. and Gulf only giggled.....