My Pheụ̄̀xn - My friend

CHAPTER 2

Gufong was feeling guilty about what he said his new friend. He was restless. Memong came home.. as usual with a blank face.. and went straight to his room.

Guf looked at hi husband and sighed. Everyday s same for him.. being at home..cooking ..looking after the house ..again preparing dinner.

He went to the kitchen and started his cooking.. his mind was with his friend Mew.. Mem came to the sitting room to watch News and stock market ... when he heard.. "Ouch"

He looked and saw his husband was winching in pain. He wanted to ignore..but guf's teary eyes made him move to his side.

He saw that Guf's finger was bleeding. And he was washing himself in the basin. Mem went to the refrigerator and took out an ice pack.. he took his husband's hand and pressed the ice pack.. Guf looked at his husband.

"you seem restless today.." Mem said..

Guf.. "I ..I was distracted"

"Hmmmmm".... Mem sighed. When the bleeding stopped he took the first aid kit from the drawer and carefully bandaged the wound.

"don't cook.. today lets order home delivery" said Mem

Before guf could speak... his husband left and sat infront of the TV.

Guf gave a slight smile.. he said in his mind .. "THANK YOU"

Guf was happy.. in these 2 years of relationship it was the first time Mem showed care to him..he was happy..

After dinner they both went to their room and slept. Guf was thinking how to ask forgiveness from Mew.

The next day like everyday Guf prepared breakfast ..Mem ate and left..not a word was uttered between them..

Guf was watching a match when his phone pinged.. he looked and his eyes went wide..

His chat friend Mew had messaged him..

"I am sorry.. last day I was a bot rude to leave LIKE that... I knw you didn't mean

anything to annoy me..but talking about my mom is a sensitive issue.. which I hardly discuss with anyone.

Gulf: its okay.. I am sorry if I invaded your privacy..

Mew: so tell me what did you do today..??

Gulf: oh.. me.. nothing as such ..prepared breakfast for my husband..he left for work and I am watching a match here.. u know yesterday I met with an accident and it was the first time my husband showed his tender side. He took care of me.. I was so happy..

Mew: wow.. that's a nice update... good to hear..

Gulf: what about you? What did you do yesterday?

Mew: Well usual office work.. went home ... had dinner and went to sleep .. oh .. I nursed my husband..and stopped him from doing any work ..

Gulf.. Wow.. that's great.. so you love your husband.. your concern shows..

Mew: well I don't know..I haven't that interacted with him for the first day.. I didn't feel like talking to him.. he is so lazy...

Gulf: well I am lazy too.. but I do household work..i have dedicated myself in being the house husband.

Mew: why?? U said you have hobbies.. try to pursue them.. you will feel good as well...

Gulf: look who is talking.. when I told you to start with your guitar.. you left like that.. why should I listen to you... when you yourself cannot follow you own suggestion..