THE FORGOTTEN HUSBAND

CHAPTER 4

Mew spent the night with Tar.... But as soon as he closes his eyes ... his husband's doe eyes fills his mind... he felt those eyes have so much to say..

Mew would have been at peace if gulf tells him that he has accepted his apology..but ulf remained mute and Mew didn't even speak afterwards...

At week flew pass...when another shock came to the couple... it was a week end and both the husbands were busy with their own work..as usual without a word.. but within this week one thing changed..

Mew preferred food made by his young husband... it tasted special...and he couldn't ignore the fact that the man he married was genuinely a great cook..

That day everything was going as usual until they heard the door bell ring..Gulf went to open the door and was shocked to see Mr and Mrs Suppasit standing at the door with smiling faces...

Seeing Gulf taking long time..Mew walked to the door to see his parents being accompanied by Gulf ....

"Mom..Dad?? what a surprise..!!!"

"what?? You don't like us being here?? We are here for the weekend...and I wanna see how my son and son are managing their newly married life... " his mother smiled ..

Gulf: "Sure mom no problem... let me get you something to eat.."

Mom: "Oh dats wonderful.. come on let me help you.." with that the mother and her son-in-law left for the kitchen..."

In the kitchen

"Did you tell him?"

"No mom I didn't"

"Why? He is your husband.."

"Mom he is my husband in papers....and you know that,.... I can't tell him...may be our marriage is a mistake... we were never meant to be together.. otherwise this would not have happened.."

"Oh baby... I am so sorry ... we want to take care of everything..."

"Mom I don't know what will happen!!! And I have someone to take care of it... and after that .... We will all move on... he loves Tar.. let him be happy"

"But Tar was never good for Mew.. you are...the day you told me that Laila was your mother because I see her reflection in you... I decided I would want you to marry my son.. I am sorry I couldn't be there when you needed us the most.... We lost all contact when he eloped with your father.. I was so angry at her...and that was my biggest mistake...!! I am sorry my son..."

"Mom don't be...its not your fault.. and seeing my current condition.. I think God wanted me to live and fall in love.... and I think my purpose is fulfilled.... Though my love was and will never return....

So let me be in this moment.. please convince Dad to take back the condition of heredity.. Mew doesn't deserve it... and after few months everything will be back to the way it was... I have 2 months.. now .. before....."

Gulf's words were cut off when both the husbands came to the kitchen..

"Whats taking so long..?" Mr Suppasit said..

The mother son-in law turned towards the oven to wipe their tears.... And put up their fake smile... and pretend that nothing happened....

Tharun looked at his wife.. and immediately understood what they were talking about ... Gulf has already talked to him about the same... he looked at Gulf... and nodded..

They finished their snacks and tea..

IN THE EVENING

"Mew , Gulf ..lets go for dinner..... I have booked a nice restro for us... and its Thai Cuisine.. you both like Thai..isn't it??" said Mrs. Suppasit...

Mew couldn't say anything.. just had to agree as he doesn't want to upset his mother.. Mew planned to stay the weekend with Tar..but his parent's arrival cancelled the plan..

They reached the restaurant.. and to Mew's surprise...both the him and Gulf ordered the same dish...

Well they do have something in common....

"So howz the project going?" asked Tharun..

"its going okay dad....we need to visit the site next week..."

"Great.. I hope you both have a nice trip...."

"Yeah.. lets see..." Mew sighed...he is not liking Gulf's company at all.... He wanted Tar to be with him....

I between meals Gulf excused himself to the washroom....he was having headache...

After dinner.. gulf showed the parents their room which was Gulf's room and he shifted to mew's room.... Entering Mew's Bedroom he saw Tar's picture beside the bed.. which ached his heart.. but he didn't say anything..

With his pillow and quilt he quietly placed himself on the sofa.. but he couldn't fall asleep.. he need to talk to Mew.. he has 2months in hand.....

"Mew?"

"mmmmm??"

"are you awake... I need to talk to you.."

"what happened.. all of a sudden you wanna talk.. we have been on SILENT MODE.. since last week.." mew said..

Gulf sighed... he knows he is being selfish...he this was his only chance ..

"Mew I will divorce you..in two months.. and will also convince dad to make you the legal heir to the Suppasit Properties..."

Mew sprang up " REALLY!!!!"

"Yes ..but I have a condition..."

Mew's raised his eyebrows.. "What condition?"

"you need to treat me as your husband for the next two months...you have to pretend that you love me.. and take care of me... for the next two months without Tar being a part of it..."

"that's impossible..." mew gritted his teeth...

"I know..but you see.. with this you will be able to get the Suppasit properties from Dad and you will be with Tar for the rest of your life... I will make sure of that... I will hand you the divorce papers on the day of your birthday.. as my parting gift.."

"so what do you say?? Will you agree to it..??????"

Mew thought for a while.. he sighed.. "let me think.... I wanna sleep too tired...."