THAT CHRISTMAS EVE

CHAPTER 5

I am here to take you home.. Type... I love you..i miss you... I know I did bad before.. but I promise to love you..i promise to behave.... I will never hurt you Type..please come back my love.. I cant live a day without you now that I have found yo...... and who said you are dirty.. you are as pure as you were a year back...those people they were jerks.. it was their fault.. the fault in their upbringing... not yours..you are my Type..you told me that tHose bastards are paying for their crime.... Right... "

Type looked at me.....his eyes gave sad vibe..

I cant P... I just cant... I am happy with my life here... P please go back..."

"no I am not leaving without you..."

With that I took out a box that I always carried with me... I took his left hand and pushed the ring to his ring finger...

"I want to marry you Type.. I cant even think of having a life without out...please type give me a chance.."

"P I know you are doing his out of pity...please don't....I beg you..."

"no I beg you.." with that I bowed my head as low as possible.

"P what are you doing.. you should not do this in front of the guy like me.."

"but I love the guy... I cant be live without you Type... please..." I wrapped his hands with mine.

With that I kissed him.. I pushed me back... but I forced myself on him and kissed him with my whole hear with my full love.. he didn't respond a first but then he started to kiss me back...

We played with our tongues.. then separated to take in air.... I looked at him..he looked at me...

Lets go Type .. lets go home...

We spent the day at the village,... type introduced me to his fellow teachers... I learnt that many of them has suffered in their past .. but they have recovered and moved on... drug addict... domestic violence.. accidental trauma...

They were happy for me and Type... in the evening ..we bid them Good Bye and I donated a lump some amount to the social welfare group..

I realized that there are a lot of people in his world who goes through a lot of problems yet they have the courage to move on and live their life...

We bid them Good bye.. and left for our home... to start afresh..

Me and Type will have a fresh start leaving all horrible memories behind.. it will take time.. but with my love I will make Type forget everything that happened to him...

I am not lonely any more... I am lucky that I got my love back... I will spend every occasion with him... I will pamper him with love ..care...

I WILL LOVE YOU TYPE ,,, ALWAYS ... 

***************************************************************************

WELL THERE GOES MY FIRST SHORT STORY..

I HOPE YOU ALL WILL LIKE IT..

please do give you views in the comments section..about this story... 

I WILL UPDATE MORE SOON... 

TILL THEN 

HAPPY READING..

loveangel....