A CONFUSED M.S.J

CHAPTER 1.............

Love is a feeling you know.... Love can happen at first sight or it may take many meetings to acknowledge them. If you are lucky love will be knocking at your heart... I always wanted to feel that feeling.. the feeling of skipping a heart beat.. having butterflies in my stomach.... Always dreaming about my partner. But not so lucky.. I am 30 years ... I am an established actor.... I passed many hurdles to reach where I am today... being the on the top 5 list is no matter of joke... I achieved it with my and work and dedication..... and also someone who has been with me.. since day 1 of my acting career...

Well .. that's my PA...

who am i??

I am Suppasit Jongcheveevat.. popularly known as Mew ... they call me a CHARMER...SUPERSTAR... LUCKU CHARM... but I consider myself as an singer who always try to live up to my fans. It sometimes gets tiring ... paparazzi and fan following me around.... But I really don't mind.... I know they love me.... But when things go out of hand.... Only one person comes as my savior... my PA Nattarian Kanawut Traipipattanapong.... I call him KANA...

He entered the industry with me as my Secretary.... I didn't know him personally ... my Dad gave him the job to be my secretary..... and since then he is doing his job good...

But there is one problem ....that I couldn't overcome....

I couldn't make Kana smile.. I never saw him smile.... He always has his blank expression.... Its been 5 years we are working together..... I have never seen him smile or get angry.. or panic... he does his work like a PRO... I sometimes feel.. is he a human or a robot????

Like every day I woke up and like every day I saw Kana sitting at the dinning table drinking Coffee... you guys might be wondering what is he doing at my place?

Okay so the thing is.. sometimes I get drunk and come home late...

So when Kana started to work for me... this incident happened

My first release was a super hit..and the team wanted to celebrate. That night I got so drunk that in the morning I didn't have the strength to open the door and because of my drunkenness I tripped and fell with a twisted ankle and became unconsciousness. I was in bed rest for 2 weeks.

From that day onwards my Dad gave a spare key to my  Kana and I lost all my privacy... but I like it... its good to see someone first thing in the morning in this lonely house....

"What are you looking at?" Kana said with such calmness that it sent shivers to my spine....

I shook my head, " Nothing.. nothing at all"

"hmmm ... your breakfast is in the microwave.. please get ready.. we have a press meet at 11am."

"Hm okay,,," I said....

The Press meet was okay... they only talked about my upcoming works.

As I was in the makeup room cleaning myself.. my dearest Dad walked in..

Oh forgot to mention ... he is the current CEO of Suppasit Studios ... which I will take over after he retires.... And that would be in the next 10 years...

I am currently working for Suppasit Studios..

I saw my Dad coming in..... he is quite good looking.... A single Dad... in his 40s but he looks like mid 30s.. I got my looks from him... I was born out of surrogacy..

Any way ... come to think of it... My dad never visits me during my working hours...

Looking at him walking to me... I said.. "Dad... it's a surprise...what brings you here??"

"Jong ... today I am not here for you.. I am here for Kana...!!!"

Kana?? As in my Secretary?? why??? I thought.. and why is he calling him Kana?? Kana does not like anyone calling him Kana... he prefers to be called Nattarian.... Only I can call him Kana... he said that himself... so why dad is calling him with his nickname???"

I looked at my secretary.. and what I saw gave me 440v shock... I saw his eyes sparkle and a light smile on his plump lips..

What??? My Kana ..I mean My PA just smiled.... and he is looking at Dad with adoration...!!!!!!!!!!

Why?? Why?? Why??

These 5 years I have never seen him smile!!! And also I never saw him with my dad..so I dont know how he behaves infront of him... but he doesn't react infront of me like that...

My Head is flooded with questions... why is my dad here?? Why did he call my PA with his nickname..??? and most importantly.. WHY THE HELL AM I BOTHERED????????????????????????????????????