SOMETHING ABOUT YOU💞

CHAPTER 4

Tharn's POV

I was introduced to Type's friends..... they are nice... to hang out with... I also came to know that the person who used to cling onto Type throughout college was called Thorn.... Well I don't like it..

Why do Type has to sit beside Thorn.... I could have slide in and he would only sit beside me.

(pffff...Tharn's so childish!!!!!!)

All of a sudden that Thorn wanted to dance ...everyone rejected the idea.. I even thought Type would too.. but Thorn dragged him to the floor... they were dancing so close.. I was so jealous... I noticed Type whispering something to that guy and he nodded.

He both came and declared that they were going out for smoke!!

Smoke?? Type smokes?? I was surprised....

I was surprised when he said that he smokes only with this group...

I heard the other boys cooing... as they left... okay okay.. I will stop being jealous..but I can't help it.... I don't like Type smoking ..that to with that Thorn......

I sipped my beer and saw that Tae and Tee ... Thanit and Luke were all lovey dovey...

I smiled..they reminded me of San... I felt sad...

Suddenly Tee spoke,,, " so Tharn.. how long have you known Type??"

"Errr...we have known each other since kids....but I was a year senior to him... but I had some health issues for which I was under observationfor a whole year... which is why I had to drop school for a year,...but when I was back to health I joined school again.. and got admitted to Type's class..and we are best friends since then..."

"Ohh... you know we met Type in college..actually I met Type in college... at was just by accident... it was my fault.. I accidentally dropped coffee on Type's Shirt...

I thought he might curse me or hit me..but he just smiled and said I was okay...he left to clean up...

Well that gesture touched me....i had never seen anyone who would have a cool head after the disaster... I called my group and sat on the table in which Type was having lunch...

When he came back..he was shocked to see us.... We introduced each other.. ad since then we have been friends.. infact we four treat him like our brother.. whereas Thorn..really likes Type..since the day we all met..Thorn had been blabbering everyday.. Type this ...Type that.... I guess Type also knows that Thorn has a crush on him...." Thanit said

"may be ... Type and Thorn has gone out to discuss about their future..." Luke added..

" oh..really... so Thorn likes Type..why didn't Type tell me about him...???" why do I have a bad feeling.....about all this...???

I was thinking hard as I decided to check on them... whats taking them so long?? I thought...

I excused my self to go the men's toilet ..but I sneaked out of the door.... I went to the door only to find Thorn and Type close enough and in seconds I saw red... Type kissed Thorn's cheeks and after a few seconds Thorn kissed him back...

I felt like snatching my best friend from that Thorn... but on what right?? Type has his life... its his decision ..as to who he will like ...or love..

LOVE !!!! weird...

I couldn't see the scene so I went to the guys .... And gulped my drink...

After I returned I saw both the boys returning with a smile on their faces...

The others were cooing... but both rolled their eyes....

Other than the scene ..the evening went well... we decided to stop for the night..

We all left for your homes.. Thorn offered us ride in his car.. and Type readily agreed...

Well Thanit sat on the front passenger's seat.. Thorn was the one to drive.. me Type and Luke sat the back...

Well the plan is to drop us at our apartment and then they will leave for their condo..

As Type was sitting in the middle I could see Thorn and Type were having eye contact time to time .. I felt irritated..and closed my eyes... enjoying the silence of the night.

We arrived at our condo.. bid good bye to Luke and Thanit...me and Type were about to leave when Type told me to go ahead...

Thorn all of a sudden came down.. and hugged Type....and then left..leaving me and Type infront of our apartment.

Type was smiling.. looking the back of the moving car.. I got annoyed and dragged Type to out home...

The incidents of the evening were playing on my mind..along with san's rejection... my head was messed up... again seeing Type with Thorn..was making my suffocating...

I don't know what was going on in between them... it was messing my head so much...

I saw Type removing his shoes and walking to his room...

Why is he not sharing his thoughts with me.... And how dare he walk without telling me anything....

I moved fast and grabbed his hand..to turn him around.... Thorn touched these stopped hands.... My fingers brushed his lips... the lips kissed Thorn's cheeks..

I could hear Type saying " Asshole Tharn what the hell are you doing.."

To tell you the truth ... I myself didn't know what I was doing...I was seeing Type and San at the same time.... My hand grabbed his neck ...... I could only see those lips... I ... I pulled him in to a kiss... my lips were hungrily kissing him...tasting him.... I deepen the kiss...he kissed me back....

When we parted I whispered softly...SAN!!

I opened my eyes to see Type wide eyes... half open mouth... and that sad emotion in his eyes..

I realized my mistake... I quickly released him...

"I am sorry" was the only thing that came to my mouth!!!

I ran to the bathroom and closed the door......I could hear foot fall walking to the room and the door was bang shut..

"SHIT... THARN YOU REALLY ARE AN ASSHOLE"
⏭️⏭ 🤓⏭️⏭️

WELL HELLO THERE 

ITS JUST A SIMPLE INFORMATION ... THIS STORY WILL HAVE MORE THAN 4 CHAPTERS WHICH MY PREVIOUS STORIES HAD.... 

SO BE HAPPY AND ENJOY READING...

DONT FORGET TO VOTE..AND LEAVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS ABOUT THE CHAPTER...
☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️