My Pheụ̄̀xn - My friend.

CHAPTER 4

Guf was thinking what to do... he loves Memong...but he likes Mew too..

After thinking a lot he decided to bury his feeling for Mew because .. Mew himself was married.. and he never showed any signs of his feelings towards him.. but he genuinely wants to Thank his friend for supporting him during his lonely time..

So the next day he texted Mew that he wants to meet him..to show his gratitude towards his friend.

Mew agreed.. he also wanted to share something with Guf..

But how will they recognize each other?

They decided to meet at the amusement park and they both will be in red and cream. They decided meet meet infront of the big wheel at 12pm

Memong left for work...kissing his husband goodbye.. they kissed never to separate..

After memong left .. Guf went to get ready for the meeting.. he was excited...

Sharp at 12..he was waiting infrrnt of the big wheel ..... to meet his friend.. then he saw a figure very familiar walking towards him.. wearing red and cream.. but his face was hidden behind the balloons.. as the hawker shifted..Guf's eyes went wide....he couldn't believe what he saw.. the man was none other than his husband Memong..

Memong was surprised himself.. seeing his husband standing in front of the big wheel wearing Red and Cream.. his happiness knew no bounds.. he ran towards him.. but Guf was angry.. he threw the cotton candy at Memong..

Memong was shocked..

"You..you are Mew?,, you could talk about everything in your heart to someone you don't know..but you couldn't talk to your hcsband properly for the past 2 years...Guf was pouting....

Memomong gave a small laugh and said.. I could say the same..

Guf.. but I tried to communicate..u were unbothered.. I was like one of the furnitures at home.. I hate you Mew..ohh..memong..oh god.. whatever your name is... don't you ever talk to me.. with that Guf ewas walking away..

Memomg was so happy that the fried he fell in love with... the person to whom he couldn't convey his feelings because both of them were married.. was none other than guf..and on top he was jealous that Guf had feelings for Mew and Memong... but that doesn't count....

He was extremely happy..

He ran after Guf.. and tried his best reduce Guf's anger...and also dragged him to enjoy their day at the amusement park as Gulf and Mew and as Gufong and Memong...

Author's Note..

You know ...when you are destined for someone... your fate will find its way to meet its SOUL MATE..

I WISH.. each one of you get your soulmates... and your heart does not remain empty..

With this wish... I am ending this story..

Hope to meet you all soon with a different story of Mew/Gulf – Tharn/Type.

*****************************************************

so hello once again..

this a the last part of this short story,,... i know its kind of short...thats okay right ..more stories are coming up.. 

i will update again once i have  a new plot in my mind... 

till then .. please read my other stories...just visit my profile and click on the stories...

take care..

STORIES जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें