A CONFUSED M.S.J

Chapter 3

"Why did you do that??"

"I couldn't control myself .... You were becoming emotionless hiding your feelings...."

Stupid you...

"But Uncle I want to be with him ....

"I know...but I also want him to realize that you hold a special place in his heart and your parents are constantly bugging me to let you meet them.."

"So we are going to meet them and you will give me a tour of your city..."

Kana just smiled.. "Sure Uncle"

Tell me Kana why did you want to be his PA when you are sole heir to the NKT Production House??

To tell you the truth.. I fell in love with your son..after seeing him at the conference I couldn't control myself falling for him... then again I didn't know his sexual preference. So I thought I need to know him from close. That's why I approached you..... and we came to a decision about being appointed as his Secretary.  And also when he decided to join the industry... I was too scared to lose him... you know I am possessive of what is mine...." Gulf scratched his neck... " so keep him away from those people who want him I acted as his PA.

But I didn't understand ..why you always kept a blank face in front of him... you know you have a beautiful smile... Guys and Girls melt seeing your smile..."

"Yes .. I heard about that compliment... I always kept a stoic face in front of him... I would say that I am scared .. that my openness  might reveal my feelings to him... and I didn't want to get rejected...

But I want him to like me for what I am.. not because of my beauty or money... but  ...till today I didn't see any signs of him liking me...nor I got a hint of his preferences!!!"

"don't worry son .... I hope that son of mine will understand your place in his life..

I hope so too.." Gulf said with a slight sad smile.

Okay.. so cheer up... we will be arriving in an hour or two.. and you will be my tour guide of the city...I need to spend my vacation month at ease!!

"Sure Uncle"

.

.

.

.

Wow.. just wow!!!

Looks like they are having fun... Gulf never had a social profile.. but my dad is constantly uploading pictures with him.... having lunch.. dinner.. sightseeing...and Gulf is smiling.. hell did he go there for work or vacation!!!!!!!

WHAT THE HELL?? He is enjoying there and I AM MISSING HIM HERE... DOES HE MISS ME TOO.. DOESN'T SEEM LIKE HE MISSES ME.... HE LOOKS SO HAPPY WITH MY DAD..

UHH DAD.. WHY DID YOU TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!!!!!

"Sir... you have a photo shoot at 12..." my new PA hovered over me... and looked at what I was seeing.... So clingy..

"Nicole ..WHY ARE YOU HOVERING OVER ME??"

"mmM SORRY SIR.. but looks like your Dad and Mr. Nattarin are having a good time....Mr Nattarin looks good so good when he smiles..."

"yeah that's true" I mumbled..

"Mm Nicole can I ask you something??"

Sure Sir....

Mmm whe does a person be happy and smile genuinely??"

"Mm...Sir .. there can be many reasons...but the solid reason would be when the person is in LOVE.."

LOVE!!!!!!

"and when does a person feel life burning inside ??"

"well if it is related to LOVE then I would say JEALOUSY!!

JEALOUSY!!!!

"OKAY THANKS.."

"anytime Sir..but why are you asking me such questions....????"

"nothing ... just a general query.."
"okay.. so I have already scheduled your appointments for today.... Starting from the Photo shoot at 12.."

"Thank you ..Nicole.."

"Its my Duty Sir..."

Okay so Love and jealousy....!!!!

Sh**!!!! Gulf Loves....... And I am ..............

Holy C***!!!

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile in another place.. Gulf and Mr Suppasit were enjoying their time... and Mr Suppasit finally confessed to Gulf's Uncle...

He was excited to give the news to his son.. that finally he found his love.. and he will be settling down!!!!

But !! do you think...that things will be that easy!?????

A Month Later.....

Status Update

"Coming back home.. with a beautiful surprise" – #SuppasitMac

Mew looked into his dad's status..

Beautiful surprise huh... thought Mew...

The whole month Mew missed Gulf like HELL!!

His present PA was good...but still he missed Gulf... he never thought that he will miss his past PA....

He had a doubt ..whether Gulf was coming with his father.. Of course he is .. Mew brushed off the thought....

He was in his room listening to ONE DIRECTION.. when his phone rang...

Hey dad..

Hey son.. I am coming back... and I have some news for you... I am planning to settle down.... After 5 years he said YES.. Mew ...I am so Happy..

What ?? you are getting married at this age?? With who?? Do I know him.??

"Yes baby boy you know him...very well ... he is younger to me... and with this trip he finally said Yes.. you will meet him once he returns...

(at the back he heard Gulf.. Mac lets go..its time..)

Is that Gulf?( Mew thought!!!)

So I guess finally he accepted my father.. but am I sad..... I should be happy happy for him.....he had been single his whole life... but why am I crying...

Mew looked at himself in front of the mirror... guess my heart is broken now...

I have to control my emotions .... Dad must not know... Gulf wont be my PA anymore..!!!!!!!

Mew could only see tears running down his cheeks.... He never thought that Gulf's status in his life would change...

He realizes now how much he felt for Gulf.. his stoic expression.. his care... his voice ... everything will be for someone else.. who is not him...

Throughout the month he could only see Gulf's face in his dreams....his bambi eyes....his beautiful face... he sometimes think why he didn't realize how beautiful his Ex- PA was....

With a heavy heart...he placed his headset on the side table and went to sleep.... He needs to look better when his dad comes.. back...he cant show his emotions..