SOMETHING ABOUT YOU💞

Chapter 3

Tharn's POV

Type came out of the shower fully dressed.. The room was filled with choco- vanilla shampoo.. I breathed in the shampoo.... It made butterflies in my stomach.

Type was drying his hair..looking at me.. " don't wanna go watch a movie??"

"Yeah.. I stuttered..

He looked at me ..in surprise.. "then why the hell are you not ready yet..??"

"Yeah.. I m going.. going..."

Type really can be rude sometimes .. I was enjoying his fragrance.. he just spoiled it...

I took his towel that was wrapped on his neck... he said.. " hey that's mine.. wait I will give give you a fresh one.." with that he handed me a clean white towel... I went to his cupboard...searched for something that will fit me...

"yeah .. got a pair.." I giggled... he looked at me. And I showed him a pair of loose straight fit sky blue jeans and Black loose shirt... I just smartly went to the bathroom...

I did my job... and I had to use his Choco-vanilla shampoo..thats so him....

Type is like Choco –vanilla flavor...I m not talking about the sexy way..but I am talking about his nature.. he might have a bitter mouth.. rude .... But inside he is very soft and sweet just like vanilla....

OMG ..why am I thinking about him in a seductive way....

I brushed my teeth (as Type always keeps a brand new brush..as I sometimes crash at his place..so its nothing new to me).. took a shower and came out... I saw Type was fully ready... he was wearing Dark blue skinny jeans and white loose T-shirt...

Type's POV

Tharn... is such an asshole.... He moves in my house..as if he owns it... he takes out my clothes without my permission.. and I can just roll my eyes.. but inside ..in my heart.. I kind a feel happy about it... after all..who doesn't want his love sharing the same things. I act a bit rude with him...that's only because ....I cant show him my vulnerable sight... I cant show him ..how much I love him.. but I believe one day..he will realize my feeling towards him..

He wore my blue straight fit jeans and loose Shirt which is my favorite..but if its him wearing it..i don't mind...

I got ready and waited for him...he came out fully dressed... brushed his hair ..GOD....yeah he looks like a GREEK GOD....hair back brushed.. pierced ear... I cant take my eyes from him...but I have to control myself...

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

We left for the movie .... And time flew ...in a blink of an eye... we had lunch at KFC.. (well we both prefer KFC when we used to go out.. so that hasn't changed a bit.)

We were returning back to our house.. the plan was to drop him at his apartment..and I go straight to my apartment....but .. Tae called me.. to have a drink with him...

Tharn was sitting right next to me..so I had to ask him to come with us... and he agreed..he will be meeting my group of friends.....

Well let me introduce you to our gang.. Thanit and Luke and Tae and Tee were the power couple of our group..the four of them started dating from the first year of college.. well when I drifted away from Tharn and San.. I met his group.. very friendly... there is Thorn who is single and is always ready to flirt with me.. well Tharn doesn't know that.... Thorn is kind of clingy.. but harmless..kind a sweet fellow... so I don't mind him flirting with me...

I am just nervous because after all these years it will be the first time Tharn will be meeting my friends..

I told the driver to turn the car to XXX Restro Bar... were my friends were waiting for me.