SOMETHING ABOUT YOU💞

HI everyone..... Welcome back.... the following story is just a TharnType love story.. 

i hope you all will enjoy it..... the updates will be weekly....

happy reading...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 1

Tharn's POV

It was always my dream to marry the person I love..and guess what today is the day.. I am getting married to the one and only love of my life.. San.. and my best man is Type ... Type is my best friend ..

And I am waiting for San to appear in the alter ... and take our vows which will bind us together for the rest of our lives...

Its been 15mins ..but San has not arrived yet...I am getting impatient...

Then San's cousin came in with a letter....

The letter was from San.

"Dear Tharn💕

I love you a lot.. but I cant marry you... the day you proposed.... I was delighted with the thought of marriage..so I accepted your proposal.... but as I thought about it..I realized that it will be a mistake to marry you.... As I have a career to build... you come from a wealthy family... but I need to build my career.... I know that after marriage if I want you will help me to establish....but my pride will be hurt.. I am not ready to marry you.....I cannot commit to you also because you are too casual never serious with yourself...how can I commit to a person ..who was never serious in his life... I know our marriage was arranged..because you love me a lot.. but I can't do this..its too early for me.....I mean I am just 22....

I have a lot of dreams to fulfil....and after marrying you I might not get the chance to live my life the way I want....

So I am extremely sorry I can't take the marriage vows with you..

I am so sorry Thara..

Take care of yourself and always remember that I will love you..

Please try to be serious in your life..

I hope you understand

Lots of best wishes

San..💕

I read the letter and the world around me was spinning...the whole world was spinning around me...I couldn't control my legs and I ran.. I ran..ran until I reached my car.. I unlocked it and drove away.... I drove .. I don't know for how long..but when I reached the end of the road.. I saw the sea....the waves..the sunset the arriving darkness was a mirror of what was going inside of me...I think... I like the view actually..it calms me down. I still cant believe that San left me standing at the alter... oh how much I HATE HIM..but do I really hate him?? why don't I feel that extreme pain rather I feel light.... Why??

I don't know what feelings I have for him.. but he left me stading at the alter... I did love him... I still love him.... want him back in my life......ahhhh..... why everything is so confusing?????

I was thinking ..how to get him back.. when suddenly I felt warm hands on my shoulders.....I rose my head to see Type standing beside me ..... with his doe eyes...

I saw him walking to the other side of the car and sit on the passenger's seat..

Type is my junior.. but he is more matured than I am.... He takes care of me whenever I am in trouble.. he is always there for me... Type is our family friend's youngest son after his elder sister twins April and May. The twins are of my age....both married... only Type was left...

He has been tagging along with me since school days.. I met San during my freshman year... we were good friends.. but when San started to hang out with us .... Type slowly drifted away from us... I never realized that until now...

I met San during my first Year in college..he was good in Photography and we bumped into each other when he was busy taking pictures of the New comers.

It clicked ..... out of nowhere I was head over heels in love with the handsome guy.. tall fair..thin lips.. everything about him was appealing.

Then again we bumped into each other at the canteen... I was having lunch with Type..and as I went to get water for us.. we crashed.. and all the food was on my shirt... he apologized and handed me is shirt... since then we hung out together.. Type used to join us... but after the second year.. he excused himself.. from hanging out with us.

After Graduation I told my parents about San and about my wish of marrying him... they agreed....he went to meet San's family.. and talked to them about marriage.. I proposed to San infront of them.. and he agreed... I was on top of the world... within a week our venue was decided..guests were invited.. San also participated in deciding the menu for the dinner.. but sometimes I found him gazing off.. as if he was thinking about something.. I thought he might be nervous about our marriage just like I was.. So I didn't ask him anything.. but that's were I went wrong.. I should have asked him.. he might have told me then...and then all this would not have happened...

And now look at me drinking shots aft shots...sitting at a bar... glad that I have Type with me.. he probably called my family about my whereabouts... so guess that's why they are not calling me...they trust Type..they also know Type will take care of me...

I had 7 pegs on the rocks... I was dozing off.. only could hear Type calling me.. and then nothing...

Type's POV

I saw the love of my life all ready to get married to the person he loves.. my heart aches.. but I cannot show....I have to put up a nice fake smile...to make sure that my broken heart is hidden.. I am the best man to stand beside Tharn my love.

I fell in love with him since the day we met..but I never approached him with the fear that he might reject me being Gay.. but when San came to our life... I realized the blunder of not confessing to him.... and now I am bearing all this. I deserve it..

But when San didn't arrive at the alter ...I got tensed..looking at Tharn with a worried face made me worry about the rejection that I thought would come.. and my thoughts came true..San fled from the wedding...

I could only see a broken Tharn..with San's letter in hand.... As I was about to go near him .. he ran...

Everyone was calling his name... but he didn't reply.. and held my hand up to tell them that I will take care of him... I saw him get in his car and drive off.. I didn't bring my car..so I ran after him... and I called for a taxi as I saw his car running out of the garage..

I have to follow him.. I didn't know what he might do... I followed him... brushing the traffic away.... The road led to the sea.... I knew Tharn always used the sea view to calm himself down... may be consciously or unconsciously.

I saw his car parked in front of the gate that led to the sea beach... I paid the driver and walked towards his car only to see him sitting like a statue looking at the wheel. I gently placed my hands on his shoulders and he looked up...I walked to the other side and sat on the passenger's seat

We didn't talk ...I was looking at him ...his sharp eyes were now blank...I didn't disturb him... then without a word he drove...the next thing I find myself sitting at a bar..and he was gulping shots after shots.. I am not a heavy drinker.. and I know I cant control myself when I get drunk..so I preferred a bottle of beer..which was way too much for me.. I decided to call for a taxi and take Tharn home...he was totally out...he was running around.. acted like flying...I shook my head..thats the Tharn everyone knows.... I have to look after him... so I took him to my place.

I dumped Tharn on my bed and as I was about to leave he took my hand... " don't leave me...Puleeesh.." He pouted

I have always seen Tharn as a happy to go lucky guy... but this Tharn was looking cute.....I mean he should have been heart broken..yet he was acting like a kid...I am not saying that I want to see him sad..but I didn't expect him to be cute and pouty........

He was pulling my hand to make me sit beside him..and he wrapped against my waist and slept on my lap..

I just rolled my eyes and took a pillow from the bed rested my back on the wall with the pillow and drifted to sleep...