SOMETHING ABOUT YOU💞

CHAPTER 5

Type's Pov

I know what I am doing to Thorn is not right... I know he has a crush on me since college days... but I cant reciprocate his love.. coz my heart belongs to only Tharn... that's why I try to be casual with Thorn... to make sure he doesn't get hurt.. but when I asked him to find about San.. he knew how I felt... and I saw sadness in his eyes.. he was concerned about me..

That's why I told him... that once Tharn gets settled then I can make my heart understand that Tharn can never be mine.. and I can fully concentrate in loving Thorn... I guess I am not doing anything wrong.. After all how can I like someone when I have someone else's name in my heart...I need to move on.. and for that Tharn needs to have his love back...

We went in ..back to our table.. everyone was laughing and talking... enjoying the evening... I saw Tharn... he was pretending to enjoy.. and I know the reason..he is missing San... I made a promise to myself.. that even if my love can never love me back.. I have to make sure he gets the love of his life...

We ended our evening on a happy note..and Thorn offered to drop us home as my apartment was on his way...Luke and Thanit lived in the same building as Thorn so they shared the ride.... I sat the the back seat in between Tharn and Luke...

From the rear view mirror.. my eyes met with Thorn and we gave an assuring smile to one another... I saw Tharn close his eyes.... He must be tired.. very soon we reached our apartment

Me and Tharu ( that's my nickname to Tharn... but he doesn't know about it) we about to walk to our apartment gate when I realized that I didn't say bye to Thorn...

I told Tharu to go on and went back to Thorn.. seeing me approach to his car..Thorn came out ..I hugged him.. and whispered.. "THANKS A LOT THORN...AND I AM SORRY "

HE HUGGED ME AND SQUEEZED ME TIGHT IN HIS HUG.. "ITS OKAY TYPE.. I HOPE EVERYTHING FALLS INTO PLACE"

We broke apart and I turned to see Tharn waiting for me at the gate. He didn't look good ..probably drank a lot..

we went in..I unlocked my apartment door... there is this awkward silence between us.. I opened my shoes and as I was walking to my room..Tharn pulled my wrist.. and within seconds we were sucking each other.....tongues battling for dominance... I was surprised... and tried to move out.. but his grip was strong..and his hand was on my neck.. which made it impossible for me to move... I was drwoning in his...

OH GOD.... HOW LONG HAVE I WANTED TO KISS HIM... HIS MOIST LIPS...WAS CREATING A MESS OF MY HEAD... AS WE PARTED A LITTLE TOO BREATH..I HEARD HIS WHISPER... "SAN" ...THAT WAS THE SHOCK THAT MADE ME COME BACK TO MY SENSES...

I looked at him... I was so unhappy...he looked at me and then ran to the bathroom... I was annoyed ... how can I be so stupid.. to think that Tharn was kissing Me..but in his mind he was kissing San..

Stupid..Stupid Type.... How can you be such an idiot..

I stomped to my room and banged the door shut.

Leaning against the door and sat down..my knees were near my chest... I tasted salt water in my lips.... I realized I was crying... YES I WAS.. my heart was broken again.. into pieces...

That night Tharn didn't come to my room..and I didn't bother to ask him....

Next morning I couldn't see him in his apartment .. HE LEFT!!

3 days passed and Tharn didn't contact me.. neither did I... I was mad at him... no I was mad at myself....

On the 4th day.. Thorn called me..

"hey Type ..how have you been??"

"I am good Thorn... whats up?"

"I found San.. he is now in Paris... he is working as an assistant to a famous photographer...."

"That's ....thats great.. Thank you...I will leave for Paris ...by the end of this week"

Hearing news about San made my heart ache... but I was happy..that atleast one of our love will be complete!!

"you want me to buy you ticket for Paris?"

"No ..no..... that's fine... I'll talk to Dad about it.."

"No ..i insist..I wanna go with you... so no arguments... I know you Type.. you need support and comfort.. and I want to be there for you.... So I am buying the tickets for this weekend.. be prepared"

"But ..."

"No but Type.... I am coming with you.. and that's final..."

I smiled...Thorn is such a nice guy.. I wish I met him before I met Tharn.. then I might have fallen in love with him...

"okay.. as you say.." ....... With that I hung up the call.

I wanted to call Tharn and tell him.. that I found San and was going to bring him back.....but I stopped... it will be a surprise for him for his birthday next week....with that I went to pack my stuff.. 🐾🐾🐾🐾