MY GRUMPY PARTER

CHAPTER 2 : OMG.. ITS HIM..AGAIN........!!!??????

YOU!!!!!!

That was the only thing that came to my mind....

U will not believe whom I saw in front of me..!! he was none other than my MARRIAGE COUNSELLOR!!!

I MEAN IT'S NOT ODD THAT I REMEMBER HIM.. SUCH A BEAUTY.. ARGGG!!!! WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT?? I AM A GUY ..HE IS A GUY.. HOW CAN I COMPLEMENT A GUY.. BUT HE IS A BEAUTY.. STOP...!!!

His answer pulled me back from a mini heart attack that I had for a sec...

"YOU WHO???"

HUH.. HE DOESN'T REMEMBER ME?? OH WHY WOULD HE? I HAD SO MANY CLIENTS... I said to my self

"Hello care to answer!!! You look familiar..."

Mr Kanawut looked at me carefully and widened his eyes.. "OH MY GOD..Mr Jongcheveevat!!! How have you been?? Sorry for the trouble.. my son he is home from his grandparents for the weekend... he is a naughty young man...

"MMm hello... I am good...Thank you....its good that you remember my name.... Mr Kanakut... I am your neighbor downstairs... and was sleeping so peacefully when the thumping on my roof woke me up.."

"Ehh sorry about that.." he scratched his neck.."would you like to come in?"

"mmmm that's okay.. next time... can you please keep it low.... Though o know its hard...but still I had a tiring week..just need my sleep...

"Okay....SORRY ONCE AGAIN.." he gave a smile which reached his eyes.. his eyes ...WOW.. they are so brown and pretty.... Big Doe eyes... I shook my head..

"R you okay??"

Yeah I am fine.. okay bye then see you around!!!

I walked to my apartment.. closed my door ..went to my room and sat on my bed..

Did I just talk to my MC.. and on top of that I was complimenting him.. in my mind? I have seriously lost it!!!!

I shouted..and jumped from my bed ... my sleep was destroyed.... and I headed to the bathroom to freshen up..

I did my morning job ... and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast,... but rolled my eyes to see my son watching TV..eating ICECREAM..!!!!!!

I mean.. how much I have spoilt him... WHO EATS ICECREAM FOR BREAKFAST..????"

Mr Junior MJ.. would you mind keeping the ice cream tub inside the freezer and come for breakfast..

"MMMMM.... Dad.... No breakfast.... I already ate ice cream.... You carry on.."

The way my son talks to me is like I am his friend and roommate.. that audacity...but cant say anything... after his mum left..it took a while for me to bring him back from his sadness.. so sometimes I leave the matter the way it is...

Now I need to have my breakfast... I opened the cupboard to find the box of choco .. I warmed up milk and went to join my son...

I just hope that I get to meet my MC very soon

**************************************************************************************

Baby!! Wake up it already 9!!

"mmmm ...good morning... baby..." Gulf kissed my lips... I still get mesmerized by his morning getup,..