THAT CHRISTMAS EVE

CHAPTER 2

I couldn't keep myself in the room... i felt suffocated... i took out my mask wore a black hooded jacket and left. I took the lift and went straight to the lobby.. I have go out.. In the open.

I strolled through the road filled with lights .... Remembering how i wished to spend the evening with type.

I was walking to the park where the huge Christmas tree was decorated. I stood under it looking high at the tree when i suddenly heard a familiar laughter...

A girl... where have i heard it..i looked around to see a familiar figure laughing with a cute boy. Their arms were wrapped around together.. And she was laughing and looking at the boy wIth love... sky??

I was shocked.. I ran towards her. I shouted sky!!!!!

I was so happy ..i found Sky.. now i will see my type..

Sky looked at me.... Then she gave me a nervous look ...and tried to drag the boy out of my sight. But she failed and i caught her.

I was panting.... I looked around.... With lot of questions in my eyes.. I asked type??

Sky looked at me ...and gave a painful look....i knew something was wrong...

"sky?? Where is type?? You should have been together?? Did you guys break up..please ....Sky tell me where is he??"

Sky looked at me with pity eyes. She sighed and said..

"P mew... type broke up with me long time back when he went into a relationship with you ... after that we never got back together..."

I was shocked!!!

"What???? How can you say that.... Type told me himself that he was back with you...why are you lying???" I shouted..

"P, type and I need got back together.... In fact he told me to keep it a secret .... But that night after you left type on the road something happened.. And I am not in the position to speak without type' consent.. So its better you ask him.. you selfish fellow.. How could you do this to him.... He was trying so hard to keep up with you..yet you chose to leave him today... a year ago.. I believe you are happy now..aren't you???

I was at loss of words...something happened to him.... Something happened to him...!!!!!

"Sky please tell me where is he???"

He was at PTSD(POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER) DIAGNOSTIC CENTRE ,.......Sky replied in a low voice

PTSD??? Mew was shell shocked...

"He was going through treatment of traumatic distress. He was released 6 months ago. Now he is working with a Social work group.. he is posted at a village outside the city...."

"Thanks Sky.. I will never forget what you did for me...!!!" I said

I was about to leave when she said.. "P... this time don't hurt him..he has gone through a lot... cherish him..he is very precious.."

"I will.." I replied..

My happiness knew no bounds.. I was going to meet him... I was going to meet my love... my soul...my partner.. but what happened to him???.. why did he leave me like that? Why did he lie to me?? I had so many questions.. and he needs to answer them.. this time I am not leaving him alone....I promised myself..