THAT CHRISTMAS EVE

CHAPTER 4

I understood he didn't want me to touch him... i was heartbroken....i couldn't control myself. I fell on my knees

"i am sorry type.. I am sorry for everything ..please forgive me..please come back to me.." I begged..."

I was crying in front of him...

He said softly... "p i forgave you long time...but i cannot come back to you ..i am dirty.. I am filthy...i am untouchable..."

My eyes widened. "What are you talking ???" I stood up and tried to get close to him... but he burst into tears..

"P ... you should not touch me..i have become filthy.. dirty.. I hate myself... i hate my body.. I was ruined.... Please don't touch me.. I don't want you to make your hands dirty..."

Type....stop it... whats wrong... i couldn't stop myself.. I grabbed both his upper arms and shook him..and pulled him close to my heart... it felt warm... it felt like home..

He tried to push me away..but i was stronger than him ...i wrapped him in my arms tightly..

After a few minutes he stopped struggling.. I could only hear sobbing... i let him cry.. I didn't mind my short getting drenched in his tears...

He calmed down... I took him to the nearby bed.. And made him sit. I sat on the ground..looking at him.. Giving him time to speak up..

He looked into my eyes.. I could feel his pain... he closed his eyes and started to speak..

It happened that Christmas Eve when you left me.

He inhaled and spoke.. "that day when I came to meet you... do you remember i told you that something happened to me...

That night when i was doing my duty at the restaurant.. Two guys started to harass me. They called me over and over again for petty matters. And when i went one of them brushed his hands over my butt.

At first i ignored it.. But later they kept calling me and touched my butt... at first i thought they were drunk and might have touched me by mistake.. But when one of them grabbed my zip i stepped back.. I was so embarrassed that i informed my manager about it.

He went to them and threw them out. But i didn't realize that i made a mistake.

After my shift i came to you.. I didn't realize that they followed me.

Saying that type closed his eyes. His voice choked...i was boiling in anger.. Yet i kept quiet for him to continue.

He said.. " after the fight you left me..i was crying on the road.. I saw your car vanish with blurry eyes round the corner. I didn't know what to do. I decided to talk to you the next day.. But who would have thought that ... that christmas eve would leave me like this forever.."

Type was shaking... his hands were shaking.... I was angry at myself...

He started to cry.. He shouted.. " that night they raped me p tharn... they ...they raped me....

I was walking towards my condo when out of the dark i was grabbed from behind...my mouth was shut with a cloth ..which buried my voice for help.. I was crying for help... i was crying your name... for help...

They dragged to the dark alley ... tore my clothes..i struggled to release myself.. One of them unbuckled my pants and thrusted hard .... Another went into my mouth.... They were fucking both my holes.... I was crying .... Shouting...but no one was there to help he.. Each of them took turns...i don't know for how long... but i fainted ..... I don't now after how much time i gained conscious... i was half naked... in the dark alley.... My back was in pain.. I wouldn't move....

I tried to stand up... but failed..i laid there till dawn...

When light broke out ...i saw my phone lying near me... i didn't know whom to call,... i couldn't call you... i called Sky...

She came with her bf and took me to the hospital..i was checked .... And the doctors assured that i was safe... they brought me home.... I didn't leave my room for 3 fucking days.. P...

Do you understand what happened to me because you left me.. You didn't hear me out... now you came searching for me to hear me out... huhhh.... I have become a filthy dirt..untouchable.... Sometimes i feel like peeling my skin off.. Peel myself off the places where they touched me.

After coming from the hospital.. I showered.. I scrubbed my skin harder and harder... until it turned red....

The day you came.. I was planning on killing myself... i was about to cut my wrist with the knife when i heard your knock.... I got so annoyed.. I told you a lie just to get rid off you so that i can carry on with the kill of my pathetic life..

When you left... i tried again to kill myself .... I cut my wrist...but look at my bad luck.... Eye was the right on time to save me.. And gave me my worthless life back...

She took me to the psychiatrist and he suggested the diagnostic centre.

It took me 6 months to get rid of my trauma...

And now you came ... and made me remember but horrific night.. Why did you come here p.... Why didn't you move forward.... ?????????????"

I was silent.. Hearing type i was s fucking angry.. I was ready to kill those bastards....

"i will make them pay" that's all i could mumble...

Type gave a sarcastic laugh... they are already behind bars.... When i came out of the hospital ... and filed a case against them..and they are suffering in prison right now...

But p ...i cant forget their touch.. Why did you come here p... why are you making my life difficult huh?????

Type was breathing heavily...

I sat down on the floor... listening to type made me worse.... I blaimed myself for type's condition...

We both became silent...

After a few minutes type looked at me with blank eyes... "why are you here p??????"