The Age-O-Blah Blah Blah

Harper lays down on the infirmary bed, waiting for Chapa to return from the bathroom. Harper didn't realize how much her girl had changed. Her dark hair grew a bit darker, and a bright light returned to her golden eyes. Harper looked to the door, but Chapa never came back out. 20 minutes.
"Chapa?" Harper asked, her breath shaking.
"Baby?" Harper asked on the verge of tears.
"CHAPA!" Harper called breaking into tears. Harper heard a commotion in the bathroom before the door swung open, Chapas hands wet from the sink as she ran to Harpers bedside.
"What's wrong? Are you hurt?" Chapa asked concerned. Harper cried as she reached out to her girlfriend. Chapa sat next to Harper and helped Harper snuggle up against herself.

"Is that better now, baby?" Chapa asked. Harper wiped a few tears away and smiled.
"Yeah." Harper whispered. Chapa stroked Harpers wild hair, which had grew down to her hips, due to the fact that Harper hadn't had a haircut in a while. Chapa looked around before she stood up and walked over to her backpack. Harper whined as Chapa looked through her bag. Chapa brought it over and pulled out a baby tiger plush doll. Harpers eyes widened as Chapa set the tiger on Harpers chest.
"Do you like it?" Chapa asked. Harper squealed as she ran her fingers down the back of the tiger. I was as soft as real fur, and it was incredibly detailed. Harper admired the brown eyes and pink hardened nose.

"I knew it would cheer you up." Chapa laughed. Harper squealed as she took Chapa into a big hug, before obsessing over the tiger. Chapa smiled as Harper cuddled up, the tiger in her arms, and fell asleep.
"I'm taking she liked it?" Ray asked, walking in. Chapa smiled as she brushed Harpers hair off her face.
"She never got this type of love at home, you know?" Ray whispered. Chapa shook her head in confusion. Ray gave a glance around before hooking a machine up to Harper, it's scream lighting up with numbers between 0-15. Chapa gave Ray a look.
"Trust me. You'll understand." He laughed, and tapped on 3.
:::::::::::::::::::::::

A younger Riley made her way through the door, and looked at the small digital clock.
2 am.
"Up. Up Harper." She shouted. Harper cried as she rubbed her tired eyes, sleepily looking for something. Riley picked Harper up out of bed and brought her downstairs to the living room. Harper was placed on her feet in line with her brothers.
"Drop and give me 50!" Riley yelled. Harper started crying, then progressed to stomping her feet while yanking at the hem of her shirt, which turned from crying to screaming, until she had tired herself out where she just dropped to the floor and started her push ups. At this point, all 4 children were weakly doing push ups, and Harper cried her way through them. Then, the baby collapsed, her twig arms red and sore.

"Harper! 30 burpees." Riley ordered. Harper continued her tantrum as she continued her assigned burpees. After her 30th, Harper curled up on the floor, and cried. Riley picked her daughter up, and hushed her, wiping each individual tear away.
"Very good babydoll. You make mommy so so so proud of you." She whispered. Harper reached her her mother's hat, and put it on her own head, as a result of it being too big, it flopped down to her shoulder.
"Awe. Your so adorable my baby girl." Riley cooed. Harper felt Bailey tug at her tiny foot, and Riley's shirt.
"I want uppies too!" Bailey claimed, making grabby hands. Riley laughed as she put Harper on one hip, and her youngest son on the other.
::::::::::::::::
(5)

Harper sat in her room, the smell of...chocolate getting closer?
"Harpy? I made cookies?" Her mother asked. Harper let out a cry of disappointment. Still in her black funeral gown, Harper fumbled with her Citizen Pin. Riley opened the door and set the plate of gooey confections on Harpers dresser. Bailey came in, a half full sippy cup of milk in one hand, a unicorn blanket in the other.
"Baby? Come one. I know your hungry." Riley whispered.
"NO!" Harper screamed pushing Riley away from her.

"I have your blanket?" Bailey asked.
"NOO!" Harper screamed louder. A soft knock on the window by the fire escape caused Harper to snap her attention to the window. Smitty, KC, and Malania, stood at the window. Harper stomped to the window, and unlocked it.
"What!" Harper asked, displeasure in her voice.
"We we're gonna go to the hang out. We came to come get you." Malania whispered, as she pointed to Harpers orange mask (Like a TMNT mask).
"I'm not going today." Harper pouted.
"Harper it's been two weeks! Come one!" KC pushed. Harper heard Riley sigh behind her.
"I'm gonna regret saying this, but I think it's best if you go Harp. You need to get out of the house. Your skin is as pale as Casper the Friendly Ghost!" Riley laughed.

Harper pouted as she stomped off tho her closet, returning a minute later in her purple pants, purple, pink, and green leather jacket, her purple hair brushed to the sides. Harper grabbed her orange mask, tying it around her face, looking back.
"And because you are making me do this. I'm taking the cookies! And my cup! AND MY BLANKET!" Harper screamed walking out of her window and through the alley.
::::::::::::
(12)

Harper skipped into the hide out, and tossed her bag onto the couch.
"Hey guys? What's popping?" Harper asked. Malania peaked her head out and ran in hugging Harper, while letting out a trail of tears.
"J-Justin! H-H-He..." Malania cried. Harper grabbed Malanias arm and looked her dead in the eyes. The blue headed girls cries just got worse.
"What did Justin do, Mal?" Harper strictly asked.
"He kissed me! I hated it! It tasted like whiskey! H-He pushed me to the wall, and kissed me Har! Shen ji for lon kia funtle kendressrm!(He did it for a long time I couldn't breathe anymore!)" Mal cried. Harper pulled Mal into a hug, and whispered in her ear.
"Hen, se mi hormaha kilen o pra dar.( Hey look I'm horribly tired of his acts.)" Harper hushed. Mal cried into Harper as she kept apologizing.
"I'm gonna break up with him. Soon."

::::::::::::::

Chapa watched Ray turn the machine off.
"Wow." She whispered.
"Yeah. But. Look at her now." Ray said motioning to the quiet Harper. Her body snuggled up into the blanket, her soft snores ringing through the room.
"She's perfect." Chapa whispered, planting a kiss on Harpers forehead.
"She sure is."