"Oh, yeah... Sure" Y/N smiled

After that, he immediately embraced her like a small teddybear. 

"You're so soft... Can we stay like this forever?" Eren smiled, still embracing Y/N

"I mean, we can't forever but you need to go home. It's really late." 

"Hmmm... Alright then." 

What he did next was a bit shocking. He kissed Y/N's forehead and smiled.

"I'll see you soon right after we come back from meeting Commandant Shadis. Goodnight My Queen."

Y/N stood there like a massive idiot. She can't really process what happened in the last hour. 

"Did Eren just...Kiss my forehead? I'm so confused" She muttered to herself.

timeskip - your pov

I woke up, feeling the sun hit my eyes.

When did I sleep last night? 

But anyways, I checked my clock to see the time and it was already 10am. I slept in. I finally got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to clean myself up. After that, I went downstairs to cook some breakfast. I made sure to of course not try to bun the house down. Thanks to Historia, I can finally cook without causing an accident. I owe her a lot.

After cooking an omelette, I ate it slowly since I might choke but whatever Eren can ch-- I mean, I would not like to be choked anytime soon. After eating, I walked outside towards the small stable to get my horse. I feel bad for him since I always blame everything on the horse whenever I get caught. 

I got on and finally rode off towards Mitras. I don't really know why I didn't sleep on my room in the palace but I feel a bit happy I didn't. Since Historia stays in the Orphanage and takes care of the kids there, I just live there alone. That's why I bought like two houses. One in between Wall Sina and Wall Rose, and another one near Historia's orphanage. 

After around an hour of riding my horse, I finally arrived in Mitras. The citizens were greeting me politely so I greeted everyone back. Once I arrived in the palace, I lead my horse to one of the stables and finally entered. Since I don't exactly remember where everything is, I just went in random directions till I found the actual library. 

Once I entered, the feeling of nostalgia came to me. It feels like I'm once again, ready for Frieda's stories. I immediately went over to this one corner filled with these colorful looking books. I took one of the books from the shelves and then I sat down on the chair in front of me.

The Title of the book was called 'The Ocean'. Was this really the exact book Frieda read to me? Cause, I remember her reading a book to me about the Ocean. I opened the book and saw this painting of an ocean. It's amazing how one person can draw the ocean like this without seeing it. 

There were some stuff I've learned just by reading this. Apparently, you could eat the animals from the Ocean. I feel hungry just thinking about it. Also, the Ocean is apparently never ending. It's just like magic. 

I stayed at the Library for at least three hours. I stopped reading when I heard my name called.

"Y/N, I finally found you" 

I turned around to see Eren. He probably just got back from talking with Commandant Shadis. 

"So... Did you find out some stuff?" I asked

"Yeah, sort of. I can tell you if you want."

"Sure, have a seat."

"Shadis was apparently one of my Dad's friends. He shared stories about him teaching my Dad everything about the walls and etc. From everything he said, there's a possibility that there are other humans outside of the wall"

Wait, did I just hear that right? If there really are humans outside of the wall, then that would mean that Titans really are just humans. I shouldn't really worry about that right now. After all, once we retake Wall Maria, we can finally learn the secrets of this world from Eren's basement. 

"You know what? Let's just forget about all of this for now. Right now, let's worry about you not smiling anymore. Can you at least smile whenever I'm around?" I pouted

"Fine, anything for you I guess." He then flashed his adorable smile.

"Wait, did you confess to your crush yet?" I asked with a hint of sadness. To be honest, I feel a bit jealous with whoever Eren's crush is. They are probably the luckiest person for someone liking them.

"I... I'll tell you the night before we retake Wall Maria"

"What?! I can't wait that long."

"That's in three days. You need to be patient"

"Fine"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Author's Note

Y/N's stupidity amazes me sometimes

Also, sorry for not updating earlier. I was trying to catch up in some homework