16 | Walk You Home

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Huh? I don't know..."

"Well, I guess you should smile more. You look cute when you smile." A visible blush appeared on Y/N and Eren's face. Both of them don't seem to notice both of them were blushing.

"T-thanks I guess... You... You look cute when you smile as well, I guess"

They continued walking when suddenly, Mikasa stopped them.

"What?" 

"I'll take this. Eren's tired from experiments." Mikasa informed Y/N

"Oh yeah, that's right. I'm sorry Mikasa."

"Also, we need to talk once we get inside, Y/N" 

"Okay"

Once they went inside, Mikasa lead Y/N to a room and started talking, "Do you actually like Eren?"

Y/N's eyes widened when she heard what she said.

"Don't worry, Eren doesn't know. I heard Historia and Sasha talking about it earlier on and I just wanted to know if this was true."

"Oh... Since you already found out, yes, yes I do like him. Are... Are you mad--"

Mikasa didn't let Y/N finish since she immediately hugged her. 

"I'm happy that you actually like him. When everything goes horribly wrong later on, I want you to never leave Eren's side even if he dies... I have one mission and that is to make sure you two get together even if it hurts."

"Huh? What do you mean?! Will Eren die?! You're kinda scaring me, Mikasa."

"I... Forget what I said."

"Alright. Let's go back to the others. They might be looking at us."

─────────────

The scouts are currently eating dinner. Someone suddenly went to The Levi Squad + Marlo's and sat down beside the only available seat. Which was beside Eren.

"Y/N?! I thought you went home and helped Historia?" Eren asked

"I got hungry so I came here. Historia usually doesn't need help so I only help her when I feel like it. Plus, I miss my great friends" 

"Sure... Or, you miss E-"

"Alright Sasha! Have my potatoes" Y/N laughed nervously

"I swear, you girls have the weirdest friendship." Jean scoffed

"I know but you know, Y/N has a crush on someone~" 

"Sasha, do you want my food?" Mikasa asked

"What?! you're working with Y/N. But, thanks for the food"

"Umm... Anyways, let's change the topic" Y/N coughed

"Right. The Executioner from Hell seems like it's going to help us a lot" Connie smiled

"Yeah, we can win! We have a chance! Titans don't stand a snowball's chance in hell against that thing!" Marlo exclaimed.