exposing the traitors

Start from the beginning

There was a knock on the door.
"I'll get it" I said standing up. I opened the door and saw the teachers, the big three and my family. I let them in and they sat in the living room.
"So what are you lot doing here?" I said sitting back into Katsuki's lap.
"You texted us to come" Mirio said.
"No I didn't but I'm happy you're here" I replied. Almight looked at me confused. "Aizawa can I talk to you outside?" I asked. He nodded then followed me outside.
"What's wrong y/n?" He asked.
"I haven't been on my phone all day I didn't send any messages, and then Ururaka insisting to make dinner on the same night"
"Ok and?"
"That's fucking fishy"
"Hmm that is a little suspicious"
"Exactly I'm going to go check on her"
"Fine but be careful"

We walked back in and acted normally.
"I'll be right back" I said walking towards the kitchen.
"Yeah yeah I know the plan" Ururaka said on the phone "yeah I put the drug in the food and it gets rid of the hero's quirk I know". My eyes widen. I crept back to the living room shaken up. I quickly got out my phone and texted everyone except Ururaka and Kaminari. The text said: "don't say anything out loud but don't eat the food that Ururaka brings out, don't question me just don't". I sent it and everyone looked up at me confused but nodded.

"DINNERS READY EVERYONE" Ururaka said. We will sat down in the dinner room but no one ate.
"Why aren't you eating?" Ururaka asked.
"What the fuck is this" Mina said pointing at her ugly ass food.

"Its food now hurry up and eat" Ururaka said irritated

"Ururaka I have a question" I asked.
"What" she snapped at me
"So where'd you put the poison exactly?" I smirked poking at my plate. Her eyes widen. Everyone quickly pushed their playes away.
"And how exactly did you get quirk erasing poison?" I smiled at me.
"How did you-"
"Oh don't worry I'll still try your food" I shoved a fork full of her food into my mouth. A large grin formed on her face.
"You dumb bitch you just lost your quirk" Kaminari laughed.
"Well let's test it out" I said hopping off the island chair. My eyes turned black and my nails grew. "I'm immune dumbass" I vanished and appeared behind Ururaka. I quickly dragged her to the ground to restrain her. Kaminari came behind me and hit where I was stabbed.
"DON'T TOUCH HER EXTRA" Katsuki shouted tackling Kaminari to the ground. He started fucking him up while Almight tried to separate the two. Ururaka started punching me. I just ignored it continued trying to restrain her.
"GET OFF ME NIGGER" she shouted. I had enough. I started fucking her up.
"STOP" she shouted but I kept bashing her head in.
"SAY IT AGAIN" I got of her and started stomping on her. "NO SAY THAT SHIT AGAIN BITCH"
"HELP" She shouted trying to get away.
"WHERE TF DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING" I shouted dragging her back by her hair. I shoved her face into the hark wood floor.
"Um is anyone going to stop her?" Midoriya asked.
"Nahh I don't want to die" Mina laughed. "Let's give her a few more minutes then someone help" everyone agreed and stood around watching me fuck up Ururaka. Almight had separated Katsuki and Kaminari. A few minutes had past and Ururaka was bleeding.
"So who's helping?" Mina asked and everyone went silent "Kirishima you have a hardening quirk get in there" she said pushing him towards me.
"Hey hey n/n calm down" he said putting his hand on my back. I turned around and saw him there. I stood up and instantly calmed down.
"Oh you're not hurt are you?" I asked patting him.
"I'm fine don't worry" he smiled.
"Ok good" I smiled back. I turned back around to see Ururaka passed out. I looked around and saw Kaminari with a blood nose.
"Can you guys leave I just need to talk to Ururaka and Kaminari alone?" I smiled. Everyone nodded and left. I quickly stopped Almight.
"Don't let anyone in or out until I say please" I said.
"Sure but be careful" he left the room.