exposing the traitors

ابدأ من البداية

"Damn" I said under my breath staring at him.
"What was that?" He smiled.
"Oh shush" I said standing up "we'll be back in a few hours"
"Ok cool have fun" Jiro said.

We got into my car and drove to uncle Jerry's training academy.
"Heyyy y/n" one of the girls said "damn who's this daddy?"
"Calm your tits Bria he's mine" I laughed. We walked to the Jerry's office and knocked on the door.
"Come in" he called. We walked in and he quickly grew a smile. "AHH Y/N AND BAKUGOU" he shouted wrapping us in a hug.
"How've you been uncle?" Katsuki smiled.
"I've been great, have you come for my blessing?" Jerry asked.
"I thought I already had your blessing" Katsuki frowned.
"You might have his but you don't have mine" Daniel said walking in.
"Shush boy" Jerry smacked his arm lightly "of course you have my blessing"
"Great but we came to train we just wanted to say hi quickly" I smiled
"Good get out there I'll come out soon to help with your knives" Jerry shood us put of the room.

We went back to the training section and starting with the combat dummies. We spent an hour practicing on the dummies.
"Let's go do cardio" Katsuki said. I groaned then made our way to the treadmills. We were running at different speeds for 45 minutes then took a break.
"You look hot working out babe" Katsuki smiling down at me.
"Thanks you too" I smiled. "Ok let's fight"
"Are you sure?" Katsuki smirked
"Yeah but no quirks its not safe to use yours in here"
"Fine"

We made our way to the ring and started combat fighting. After throwing a few blows each I pinned Katsuki down on the mat.
"Ha do better" I laughed getting off him.
"I will, let's go again" he smirked. We continued fighting like this for a few hours. We didn't notice everyone stop stop training to watch us. Katsuki pinned me down and smiled.
"Do better" he smirked
"Shut the fuck up dumbass" I laughed.
"Ok that's enough combat it's time for knives y/n" Jerry said clapping. We got out of the ring and me and Jerry walked to the knife room. I practiced all my weapons for a 45 minutes until it was time to go home.
"Great job y/n" Jerry high-fived me.
"Thanks uncle" I smiled. "We'll be on our way back to the dorms now byee"

We walked out of the gym and quickly got back to the dorms. We were both sweating af so we were planning in just running to the showers. We opened the door and everyone looked at us.
"Hiii guys" Mina said running up to me.
"WAIT I'M COVERED IN SWEAT" I shouted stopping her.
"Thank you for telling me that couldn't have been deadly" Mina laughed walking away.
"You have a really big ass y/n" Mineta said with a nose bleed.
"I know right and that ass is mine" Katsuki said putting his hand on my ass.
"I'm going to take a shower have fun be right back" I said walking to my room.

I took a long shower and changed into normal clothes.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

It was around 6pm so I walked to the downstairs to start on dinner.
"What do you guys want for dinner?" I asked walking into the living room.
"How about-"
"I'M COOKING TONIGHT ACTUALLY" Ururaka shouted. Everyone groaned.
"The last time you cooked that shit tasted like mold and ass cheeks" Sero said.
"Righttt I think y/n should cook" Midoriya said.
"Too late I'm cooking end of story" she said leaving to the kitchen.
"So... we're ordering pizza" Todoroki said.
"Yep" Jiro said.
"Let me just go get my card" I said standing up.
"Girl sit your ass down" Mina said pulling me onto the couch
"I'm paying" Todoroki said.
"But-"
"But nothing y/n he said he's paying" Midoriya interrupted me
"Fine" I slouched. Katsuki pulled me onto his lap.
"You alright?" He asked
"Yeah" I snuggled into his chest going through my socials.