Chapter 69

Patrick's POV:

I went to the bathroom to urinate and I came out of the bathroom to Ellen laying on the bed in her wedding dress. The dress looked so good on her but my drunken self wanted it off, ASAP.

I laid on the bed next to her and ran my fingers through her hair. Her eyes were shut but the second I laid a kiss on her lips and I pulled away, her perfect green eyes stared into my soul. "Hey, wife.", I said as she sat up.

A sheer smile appeared on her face. She shook her head and laughed. Her hands grabbed my face as she pulled me in for another kiss. 

She quickly jumped off the bed and went to the suitcases. I looked at her confused. She grabbed what seemed to be a white lingerie set. I honestly couldn't tell though because my vision was so impaired. She went into the bathroom and closed the door. She opened the door to a crack.  Her head was all I saw behind the door. She held her finger up to her mouth and shushed me. "I have a surprise for you.", she said as she closed the door again. I heard the lock on the door click. I laughed and laid my body back down on the bed.

A few minutes later she came out of the bathroom in a white robe. She grabbed a hanger from the closet and hung up her wedding dress in the closet. She laid down next to me on the bed. I sat up and I started to play with the robe because I wanted it off of her. "Where is the surprise?", I asked her while giving her puppy dog eyes.

She sat up and she pressed our foreheads together. Her eyes were looking straight into mine. "You have to be granted access to the view.", she said while pushing my hands off of the waistband on the robe. 

I rolled my eyes and grabbed her face and brought it to mine. I kissed her lips ever so passionately. I pulled away and stared into her eyes that I have been so lucky to fall in love with, "What will I need to do to be able to have access to the view?".

Her eyes disconnected from mine and looked to the left. "Mmh, lemme think.", she said while her mind probably ran a million miles an hour.

I gave her about 30 seconds of time to think until I got too impatient to wait. I pushed her body onto the bed and our lips connected. My tongue kept on begging for entrance into her mouth. Her mouth finally opened and our tongues dance together, in perfect harmony.

I ran my hands down her stomach until I hit the waistband of the robe. I untied the knot and I pushed the robe off of her perfect body. She pushed off the blazer that I was wearing and she quickly undid the buttons that were obstructing her view of my perfectly toned stomach. 

Before I knew it, I was totally shirtless and all Ellen was left in was white lingerie that barely covered her. I looked at her body in awe. She stuck her tongue out at me and we continued to do our clockwork.

Her hands were fidgeting around my belt. I helped her undo my belt as she undid the zipper on my pants. I stood up to help her take off my pants. Once I was just in my boxers my erection started to poke through. She looked at my lower half in awe. 

She was still on the bed so she got on her knees and began to kiss me again. Her hands ran down my chest. Her fingers reached around the waistband on my boxers and she slid them off. I pushed her down on the bed and my hands started to roam all over her body. I begged for entrance onto her lower half. I tugged at the lingerie and I started to strip that off of her. Before I knew it once again, we were both naked, on these white crappy hotel sheets.

As things started to pick up in pace, our rhythm getting heavier, the hotel sheets kept on getting stuck to our body. I pulled away from our moment. Ellen's eyes looked at me in confusion. "What's wrong?", she asked me.

I didn't say anything back. I tried my hardest to communicate through my eyes. I gave her the look of, "Are you sure?".

Immediately her she nodded her head and I proceeded to stick my hard cock inside of her clit. 

Our moans filled the entire hotel room. It was about 1:30 a.m. and I bet our neighbors weren't too happy with us. But I could care less. It's my wedding night and I'm about to have some amazing sex with the women I love.

As I picked up my pace and started to create a steady rhythm with our bodies. My cum squirted all inside of her. 

Once we came down from our highs, I pulled out of her and we fell asleep in each other's embrace, naked.