Chapter 65

Patrick's POV:

After driving for 30 minutes, I finally arrived at the venue. I greeted Eric by his car. He rolled down the window and said, "What is up Mr.Groom!".

I laughed and gave him a handshake, "Nothing much, you know, just getting married, nothing too special.".

"Right.", he said while turning off his car and stepping out of it.

He closed his door and we started to walk into the building. We were greeted by one of the workers and she showed us where our dressing rooms were located at. We thanked her and then we walked to the dressing room. Eric and I set everything down. Shortly after, the groomsmen started to arrive. After everyone arrived, we all were putting our finishing touches to our outfits and we were just waiting for the ceremony to start.

Ellen's POV:

After having a wedding pre-party in the limo, we finally arrived at the venue. As we pulled up to the venue, I saw Patrick's car sitting there. I smiled when I thought out him. All of the memories that we shared in that car couldn't be duplicated.

It was Kaylee's first time in the real world. About 24 hours ago, she was just born and brought into this crazy and unpredictable world. The car ride home with her was one of the most calming this to ever witness. Patrick drove so carefully, which he is a very good driver but with Kaylee in the back, he wanted to make sure she and Ellen were protected at all costs. 

Kaylee was asleep for the whole duration of the car ride. Occasionally, Ellen would look at her to make sure she was asleep but overall, she was a very easy baby for only being 24 hours old. 

During the car ride, it was very hard for Ellen to keep her eyes open. Patrick kept on looking through the rear-view mirror to see if she was still awake. The one time he looked at her, her eyes were already looking at the mirror. He smirked at her and continued to say, "You waiting for me?".

"Yes I was.", she said while smiling back at him.

Patrick let out the dorkiest smile Ellen could've ever seen. She laughed at him and he proceeded to say, "I'm so grateful that she's ours.".

Ellen reached forward towards the front of the car and placed her hand on Patrick's shoulder and said with a smile, "Me too. And I'm so excited to start our family."

Once Patrick was able to stop at a red light, he turned his head and looked at Ellen in the eyes, "I can't wait to have little ones that look like us running around the house.", he said then he followed with a kiss.

Once they pulled away, he traced the outline of Ellen's face and proceeded to drive the rest of the drive home.

The bridesmaids, the made of honor, and I walked into the building. We were greeted with a worker who told us where the dressing room was. We thanked her and we got into the dressing room and put some finishing touches onto ourselves. Before I knew it, the time was 4:23 and it was time to get married. To become Patrick's wife.