Chapter 63

Patrick's POV:

I woke up alone, in a hotel room. Ellen and I decided to listen to the moral, don't see your significant other on your wedding day, until they walk down the aisle. I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and the alarm clock that was in the room. I set the alarm for 8:30 a.m since we have a long night of partying and drinking ahead of us. I rolled over to turn off the alarm and I checked my phone. I only had one text notification from Eric saying, "Today is your big day. I'll meet you at the venue at 2:30. See you then.". I replied to his message and then I decided to text Ellen, "Hey, love. Today is the day where you become my wife. I can't wait to see your stunning self walk down that aisle. I love you so much and I'll see you later.". I turned off my phone and went downstairs to the hotel lobby to eat some breakfast.

Ellen's POV:

I woke up to a text notification from Patrick reading, "Hey, love. Today is the day where you become my wife. I can't wait to see your stunning self walk down that aisle. I love you so much and I'll see you later.". I smiled at his text message. I missed him so much, it killed me that we couldn't sleep in each other's arms. But we decided to follow the moral because we want to have a happy life, forever. I'm not one to believe in that stuff but Patrick does, so I'll listen to the love of my life. 

I replied back to his message, "Hey, baby. The bed felt so empty without you in it :(. But, I can't wait to see your handsome self on the beach today. I love you so much. I'll see you later, love.". I turned off my phone and got ready for the day since my maid of honor and bridesmaids were going out for breakfast. 

Chandra, being the amazing woman and practically babysitter she is, watched Kaylee and got her ready for the wedding.

I got ready for the day and I got into the car and drove to Chandra's house. I dropped off Kaylee and I drove to this family-owned breakfast place in Malibu. 

I went inside and got a table for 5. I sat down at the table and patiently waited for everyone to arrive. 

The first to arrive was Kate. She walked in with a pretty pastel pink bag in her hand. She danced her way over to me and sat down next to me.

"Soo, Mrs. future Dempsey. I got you and Patrick a little gift for later.", she winked at me.

I opened the bag and the smallest pair of white lingerie was in the bag.

"Now, I didn't know what size to get you BUT, I know Patrick will ADORE this on you!", she said with pure excitement.

I looked at the tag and the size read "XS".

"Oh my goodness, Kate. I don't think this would even fit a Barbie doll!", I said holding it up on me. "Actually, I think it might fit. It might be small but I don't think Patrick would mind.".

We laughed and shortly after, the rest of the girls started to arrive.

We all ordered our coffee and food and we talked about the wedding at what to expect. They told me that the groomsmen and them had something big planned for the ceremony. I have no clue what is up their sleeves but I knew it was going to be good.

We finished our breakfast and we all headed to my house to get our hair and make-up done for the wedding.