Chapter 30

Ellen's POV:

I woke up with my alarm blaring at 6:30 a.m. I reached to turn it off then I rolled over to get some morning cuddles in with Patrick. I went to go wrap my arms and legs around him but I ended up wrapping nothing but air. I got scared because I didn't know where he was at. I quickly sat up and looked to see if the bathroom door was open or closed to see if he was in there. My eyes laid on the door to see that it was left open. I then scanned the room to look at the bedroom door and there he was. He was carrying a tray with some food and a little flower in a vase. I gave him some puppy dog eyes and he walked into the room. He laid the tray onto my lap and sat down next to me in bed. "Good morning.", he said kissing me.

I moaned a little because I just woke up and I wasn't expecting all of this to appear this early. I kissed him back. Nothing special but it felt like we were going to do it for the rest of our lives. "Morning.", I replied back to him as I pulled away from his lips.

"I made you a nice breakfast in bed. From the menu you ordered, some pancakes with syrup and wiped cream and a few raspberries on top, a hot cup of coffee, just the way you like it, with cream and sugar but not so much cream so you can still taste the coffee, and a bowl of fruit, consisting of oranges, bananas, blueberries, grapes, and blackberries. Enjoy, my love.", he said.

I felt so overwhelmed by the fact that he did all of this because of me. I looked deep into his eyes and said, "You didn't have to do this for me.".

Our eyes never left each other's sight. With him still staring practically into my soul he said, "Today is a very important day for you. Plus you have to fuel up our baby so he or she is nice and strong!".

I laughed over the fact that he cared so much for this baby that was probably only a few weeks old. I kissed him one last time, "Thank you.", I said as I started to dig into the delicious and colorful breakfast that was sitting right in front of me.

Before I could even touch the pancakes, Patrick dipped his finger into the whipped cream and spread it all onto my face. "Hey! That's not where that belongs!", I said trying to get him to stop.

"Right, sorry. My bad. It must have just slipped out of my hand and landed onto your face.", he said laughing.

I grabbed the napkin that was folded nicely on the tray but before I could unfold it Patrick leaned over and started to kiss the whipped cream off of my face. I laughed very faintly because it felt like a dog giving kisses. Once he got all the whipped cream off my face he placed one last kiss on my lips. I put some passion into this kiss, by grabbing his face, and he got up and started to leave the room. I got upset that he wasn't going to enjoy breakfast with me in bed. Before he left the room he said, "I'm going to go shower in a few minutes. If you cared to join, you're more than welcome to.". As he walked out of the room he turned around and said, "Don't forget, I always have to be the last kiss.". I laughed at him and started to eat the breakfast.

The whole time while I was eating, I couldn't stop thinking about him. 'Maybe I will take the invite to shower with him.', I thought to myself.