Chapter 62

-DON'T PLAY THE SONG YET :) -

As the countdown of the days to the wedding came closer and closer, Ellen, Patrick, and their wedding planner were planning out their perfect night. By now, all of the bridesmaid's dresses, the groomsmen tuxedos, Ellen's wedding dress, and Patrick's tuxedo all have arrived. Now, it was just a matter of waiting to signify their love.

Ellen's POV:

There were only a few days until our wedding. Patrick and I decided today would be a perfect day to go to the venue of our wedding and reception. We've only seen pictures of the places. And I really wanted to see how beautiful this place was.

I woke up to the sounds of Kaylee crying. I started to get out of bed but as I was taking the comforters off of me, Patrick wrapped his arms around me and laid me down on the bed. "I got her.", he said and then kissed my temple. I smiled then turned back over. I looked at the alarm clock and the time read 7:53 a.m. I closed my eyes and I tried to fall back asleep.

About 20 minutes later, I felt Patrick's arms wrap around me. He laid his leg on top of mine and laid his head in the crook of my neck. He started kissing my neck. I rolled over and kissed his lips back. He pulled away, "She's back asleep.", he said in a seductive tone.

I bit my lip and smiled at him and pulled him closer to me. I kissed him passionately and then pulled away. "We're going to see the venue of our wedding, right?", I questioned him.

"Yes, my dear.", he said while pulling me closer to him.

I kissed him one last time, "Then let's get ready for the day.", I said.

"Babe, it's only 8:15 a.m. We. Have. All. Day. Long.", he said in between kisses.

"I know. I know.", I said while giving up on his loving self and I laid into him.

After our morning love, we got up and started to get ready for the day. We decided to bring Kaylee with us since she was our little flower girl. We got into the car and drove to the first stop, the wedding venue.

We pulled up to this building that has a beach in the backyard. We wanted to have a beach wedding since Patrick proposed to me on a beach. We got out of the car and walked into the beautiful venue. There was a common room for the guest to engage before the wedding and then glass doors that opened to the beach.

We walked onto the beach and some of the wedding stuff was already set up. All of the white chairs were set up and the podium where we would be getting married was set up. We walked to where the grass started to end and the sand started. We stopped and we locked Kaylee's stroller wheels and we just stopped and embraced the view. The sun was at high noon and it lit up the entire place. Patrick grabbed both of my hands and I held onto his. We locked eyes at each other and we took in the beauty that was in front of us. "You're stunning.", Patrick said to me.

I blushed like a teenager and I leaned in to kiss him. "You're so hot.", I said pulling away from the kiss.

Patrick picked me up and spun me around in at least 10 circles. "Stop! I'm getting dizzy!", I screamed.

He eventually placed me down and dipped me and kissed me. I placed my hands on his face to unify the kiss.

He pulled away and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I laid my head on his shoulder and said, "I can't wait to be your wife in a few days."

He turned his head and put my hair that was in my face behind my ear, "I can't wait to call you mine.", he said and then he placed a kiss on my lips.

After spending about 30 minutes at the wedding venue, we got in our car and drove to the ceremony venue. There wasn't much to it. The tables and all the decorations were all set up. It was very pretty.

Patrick pushed Kaylee's stroller into the building and he took her out of the stroller. He grabbed my hand, with Kaylee in his other arm, and we made our way to the center of the dance floor. We started to dance as a family, "This is where our first dance as a married couple will take place.", he said as we swayed back and forth.

"Hold on.", I said while reaching into my back pocket. We need some music.

- play the song now -

I decided to play the song "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol. Even though in the Grey's Anatomy world it means something sad is about to happen but in Patrick and I's love story, it means something more.

He placed Kaylee in the stroller and we danced like a married couple to the song.

My arms were wrapped around the top of his head and his arms were wrapped around the bottom of my waist. We took in each other's embrace. "I'm so in love with you, Ellen Pompeo, words couldn't explain.".

I tilted my head to the right and just smiled at him, "I'm so in love with you. I don't ever want to be apart from you. I want to spend the rest of my life in your arms, and never let go.", I said as I leaned in for a kiss.

He pulled away from the kiss, "And I will deliver your request.", he said as we kissed for the rest of the duration of the song.

As the song ended, he dipped me one last time. I came up from the kiss and he wrapped his arms around my body as we walked to Kaylee, who was asleep somehow. We walked out of the venue and we drove home.

My Safe Place to Landजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें