"does this mean you want to break up"

Start from the beginning

I looked aren't the room at everyone's faces and the guilt started to build up. I got up to run to her room but I was stopped by half and half.
"I think you should wait here while we go and check on her I don't want her feeling any more shit" he said. Everyone got up and walked away from me. I sat down on the couch and thought about how I could fix this.

Y/n's pov

I closed the door behind me and slide down it in tears. After about 5 minutes I got up and washed by face and changed into more comfortable clothes.

 After about 5 minutes I got up and washed by face and changed into more comfortable clothes

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I don't like crying for a long period of time so I decided to move on with my day. I sat on my hanging chair and read for a few minutes. As soon as I sat down there was a knock at the door. I hesitantly opened it and saw everyone in my class except for Ururaka, Kaminari and Katsuki.
"Hey babe are you alright?" Mina pulled me into a hug.
"Yeah I'm fine come in" I said going back to sitting in the chair.
"I'm so sorry that he confronted you like that" Jiro said.
"Its fine" I said going back to my book. Everyone gasped.
"What's wrong?" I said confused.
"You didn't flirt with Jiro and you didn't wink at any of the girls yet" Todo said surprised.
"Oh I'm just not in the mood" I said.
"I'm going to kill Bakugou" Todo said and Deku stood up with him.
"No no no wait" I said blocking the door. "Don't do anything please" I felt tears forming in my eyes again. "Its fine I can handle it by myself" I said with tears falling down my face. I hadn't cried in front of the class in months and they all were shocked by it.
"N/n I'm so sorry" Midoriya said giving me a hug. I broke down in his arms and slowly fell to the ground in tears. I tried to stop them but they didn't stop. Mina, Todo and some of the girls curled up next to me and comfort me as I continued crying.

Eventually after 15 minutes in stopped and went to go wash my face. I came back out of the bathroom with a smile on my face. I checked the time and it was 6:40 PM.
"I'm going to go start on dinner" I said walking towards the door. Sero and Shoji quickly blocked the door.
"No let us make you dinner" Shoji said.
"Thank you for offering but making dinner will help me so I'd prefer if I did it but you guys could me though" I smiled. Everyone agreed and followed me downstairs.