𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Mulai dari awal

"I don't see why now's the time to be clapping like a seal  Daegal"

"I got zero fears Goldie you know that"

"That doesn't mean you shouldn't have one now  Centurion"

As Sungchan watched them from the corner with utter confusion, as the girl slumped on the floor, fishing her phone out.

His nervousness grew higher with the fact that Chenle might be planning confess his feelings and if he did, Sungchan knew that things would definitely wouldn't be the same.

The former took a deep breath, "I needed help confessing to the girl I like", all Hyunjae could think of was 'is it the same girl Chan likes?' and then followed by a, 'maybe he needs my help'

"Do I..uhm..know..her?"

He couldn't help but chuckle, nodding,"Unfortunately, yes"

"Do you need some adv-"

[Hyunjae's POV]

"You're the girl I like"

My mind went blank after hearing what he just said.

Did I misheard it or was this an illusion?

Did he just say he likes me in mandarin?

I'm convinced my cause of death would be heart-attack right now.

Well shit.. What do I do..

I looked around, searching for possible hidden cameras.SM this better not be a prank or else I'll personally choke the person who thought of this.

"I..How do..How do answer that?", do I answer it with another confession?

"I didn't know I'd be confessing to you in a broken elevator but yet here I am"

"Do you know how much I've asked the members about some dumb advice on how to do so?"he added, chuckling once more.

I took a deep breath and faced both of them.

"Please answer me truthfully...Do you guys..like the..same..person?"", I gulped, as my curiousity just flushed the question out of my mouth.

Please don't say it is.Just please.Don't.

I saw Sungchan's eyes went wide before he shrugged, "If I say they are..What would you do?", I don't know?Wake up from a silly dream?I can't deal with shit like this.