𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Nae.Pass"

"Reach for it then", I still held my hand out, waiting for him to get it over with.

I watch him threw it in the air and just as I looked back down, he's right infront of me.I have never felt more thankful that I'm shorter in my whole life.

What the hell..o

Is making my heart beat at such a rate a trend?

I whipped my head after hearing someone coughing,"I see the game has begun?", I moved away from Sungchan, confused.Unable to comprehend what Chenle meant.

Game?

What game?

Like Mario Kart?PUBG?

I swear if they involve me in that game I'll choke them both.I'll use a step stool if needed.

I grabbed the chocolate that fell on the floor.My poor Toblerone. "Yah Chanchan" "Bwo?", why did you do that?Like why man?

Hold up.Could the person he actually likes actually would be....

Chenle?Heol.

Oh man he's gay?No way.Not that I'd hate him if he is!

Should I ask him?Wouldn't that be rude though?He wouldn't be mad won't he?

"Do you...perhaps...like...guys...like..Chenle?", he chuckled, shaking his head before pulling my arm.

Is it a requirement to prove??

He stared directly at my eyes, smiling, "Do I look gay to you?",uh I don't know?I'm confused with the way you acted after the whole scene a while ago and I was just trying to confirm my theory?

Come on dumb dumb talk.

"I think you look great?", wow.So.Dumb.The level of stupidity is-UGH.Come on bang your head against the wall now dumbass.I PANICKED OKAY?

"You can compliment him, but not me?", shit.He never left?Bury me now.Come on yeorobun.6ft underground please.

# s a v e   m e .

I awkwardly laugh, as I exit the kitchen, passing by Chenle.

I slump back to the couch, taking a bite of the chocolate,"Our triangle's entertaining today.", I rolled my eyes at Jeno.Everyone seemed high today that's what.

Wait.Triangle?

Do we have a pet Triangle?