" xa- he called you a rapist" his mother whispered catching everyone's attention.

Most of them were so caught up in their own pain and focused on how to get out of her they weren't paying attention. But Santana mother didn't miss the part where her son was accused of rape.

" what??" Santana asked

" he said ' I raised a drug dealer,rapist and half ass men i should be a proud mother" she raised her head looking at her son. Dry tears and red eyes, disappointment, fear and shame were the emotions seen on her face.

" M mama"
" what did you do??"

Dee and jaja were aware that he had beaten mani bad but to what extent and what else did he do?

" I didn't do an-"

"I WAS JUST FORCED TO KILL MY SON SO YOU SANTANA JOSPEHE QWINN BETTER TELL ME EHAT THE FUCK CAUSED ALL THIS"

" I-"
" NOW!!" She screamed making him flinch.

" I love her mama I do and I swear I didn't-" he caused seeing as she raised an eyebrow at him. Disgust clear on her face.

" speak" everyone in the room turned their eyes to him since they couldn't much move their head due to the chains.

" I loved her I did I love her I swear but I was so a-angry I I I lo-lost c-con-"

" use your fucking voice"  she spat with so much hate in her voice.

" I lost control. I got angry ma you don't understand I love that girl and she just couldn't fucking love me because she was st-" he stopped speaking as the metal door opened. Trell and zaza walked in.

" why you stop talking please tell your story" zaza motioned for him to continue.

" please I would love to hear" Santana looked between them with fear in his eyes as he seen the bewildered expression they had.

" CONTINUE THE FUCKING STORY OR LITTLE BROTHER DIES"

" please"
" now" zaza demands

" okay okay alright I I was saying how I love her and I wanted to be with her"

" you loved her yet you've harmed her" zaza said pulling up a chair. Trell closed the door locking it leaning against it.

" let me mommy dearest is that love?? You caught your son to harm the things he loves??"

" he's not my son" Santana head snapped in her direction.

" w what??" His mother was a very religious woman a woman of god.

" I don't know who you are but your not my baby" she shook her head.

" ohhh that's gotta hurt the soul but anyway"

"Ummm... I was angry and I lost control."

" Mhmmm you were angry??" Zaza asked nodding for clarification. Santana nodde and watched as He stood up.
" so Trell I'm feeling pretty angry how bout you??" He looked at Dontrell who was still leaned against the door staring Santana down he nodded.

" I feel like I should take my anger out on your mother"

Santana eyes widened and he shook his head making zaza fake pout.

" but I'm angry " suddenly Trell pushed himself off the door walking out.

" opp and he has a surprise you fir Santana but before he comes back I have a serious question"

" o ok"
" which is better the pussy or dick?? You know since you are fucking Dee who is your cousin and jaja who I didn't even know he was gay and I've know him my whole life" the door opened and trell dragged two cages in with towels over them.

Zaza bent down to Santana eye level.
" pettawakka. Or. Pussy.??"

" p pussy"
" good answer" he patted his shoulder.

" as you've noticed we haven't really physically harmed you. Yet. But you've watch your mother kill your brother infront of your eyes. Your mother killed her second born son because of your sins."

" wait i have another question and this one is life Of death. Cheese or garbage??"

" cheese"
" good answer" Trell smirked and pulled the cover off the cages revealing a raccoon and rats.

" don't ask use where we got em" zaza waved

" grab her" they nodded towards his mother.

" based of your answers pussy is better and you'd prefer cheese over garbage so I think it's time to feed the rats"

Xavier and Santana screamed, struggled and begged them to stop and let her go. Begged her to make her screams stop. This evening when Dontrell hit the news zamani was pregnant he felt a piece of her get put back together but s piece of him hurt for her.

The fact that he couldn't protect her. The fact that while she was being attacked he was planning a scheme to weasel his way back into her life. The fact that they together would have to raise a child that would be a constant walking reminder of what could've broke her.

Although he was ecstatic that mani was Alice and was going to eventually be okay that wasn't enough fir him. He wanted blood he needed it. And what better way to get it than have the people he lived execute eachother slowly right infront of him. All because he was angry.

They pulled the mouthed lower body from the cage as we scareamed and squirmed in pain.

" p p pls pleas please ki kill meeee"Santana begged tears streaming down his face.

" p please" his mother whispered. The door opened and the guards came in and picked their bloody body up taking her somewhere.

" mhmmm well that's enough with you" Trell smirked receiving a glare.

" what we can have the ears eat your pinkie dick to or would. You prefer the raccoon.

" ohhhh fun time" zaza rubbed his hands together.

" you know since it's only you two I was wondering what fun I could have with you that would scar you fit life even though y'all don't have much of a life as of now. So I did a little bit of digging! And guess what I found??"

Dee eyes widened as her worst fear come true which she hoped she hadn't.
" TT brook " her eyebrows furrowed as Dee started to sob and squirm violently.

" awww your a tt and you have the most adorable nephew wanna see pictures??" He waved her off showing her the pictures of the four year old boy who lived in Detroit with his father.

" yeah I know mane he so cute he make me wanna trap my girl.. I think am gonna trap her. " zaza though out loud

"Please let me go I won't tell anyone" Brooklyn cried
" but that's not why I came over here what did I come over here for?? Oh yeah" he smirked

" see Brooklyn your innocent but also guilty by association and blood so" zaza said as he shrugged

" now Daniela one thing I like about you is you are passionate. You go see your sister and nephew ever weekend they might not see you but you see them, your at every peewee game,send a gift ever Christmas, holiday and money every two weeks anonymously" Trell said

" and considering the saints we are we won't kill a child but the parent, godparent and grandparents yurp will kill they ass" Trell agreed with him nodding his head.

" disrespectfully" Trell said walking past Santana chair kicking it over making him fall and hit his head.

_______________________________

Vote + comment