Author's Note!

Hello everyone!

My name is Kristiina and I have been working on this story for a while now and hope to get the chapters rolling out regularly to you! When you think you know what is going on, heads up, next thing you know you just don't. There are twists and turns, uneasy atmospheres, obsession, and a look into this family's odd lifestyle and a strange perception of love as we follow Clodagh's story.

(Clodagh is an irish name pronounced Clo-da, 'clo' pronounced like flow)
Clodagh isnt based on any one in particular at the moment but Ben has always striked me as a character that Jason Isaacs would play.

^He seems evil but theres always two sides to the story and the character, so hes not a villain, just a very very flawed individual

This is my first time writing so be patient with me throughout the process! I'm also a university student so if I'm late with uploading chapters it's probably due to being in bed with a multipack of crisps, watching twilight, and crying over the fact that I'm paying thousands of pounds a year to attend university from my cold damp room and graduating with 1st class honours in social anxiety!😂

This is also going to be my creative outlet to stop myself from killing my fellow housemates as we are all cooped up chapter after chapter of the Covid chronicles.

I encourage you to leave comments and feedback as I really want you to enjoy this story and come along for the ride 🥰.

As a disclaimer, I have to inform you that this story will include subjects that some readers may find triggering and hard to read such as physical and mental abuse, rape, kidnapping, etc. I have always been fascinated by Stockholm syndrome and have been doing research into it for quite some time but do correct me if you like, I'm all open for suggestions!

Anyway, keep an eye out for updates, get ready for drama, a little bit of weird, and hopefully some edge of your seat content!😬

see you soon...