š­š”š¢š«š­š²-šØš§šž

Beginne am Anfang

[Author's POV]

Days went by, with the same hectic schedules for the whole group.Today is the day they'll be shooting NCT 2020's Year Party and if you'd be there to watch, you'd think you're in a fashion show.No joke.

As the group exit the dressing rooms one man after another, wearing their satin royal blue and white clothings matched with striking gold and silver chain necklaces.Looking like Greek Gods entering the set.

As Hyunjae walked out last, due to her arguing with the stylist taking up most of the time because of another questionable wardrobe choice from them.

Holding her heels on her right hand and wearing her comfy shoes she walked out of the dressing room, ignoring the stylists' protests.

She's internally cursing whoever thought making her wear heels is a good idea before changing onto them by the bench nearby.

Jisung sat beside her, patting her shoulder comfortingly,"You look pretty", they knew better that the reason she's frowning the moment she walked out the dressing room was because of the heels and her clothes.

"Thanks Ji but I hate this", she replied, standing up and quickly holding onto Jisung for support.Just as Sungchan was about to approach her as well.

The day went on, Hyunjae casually talking with the members, talking to the camera when they're given breaks.

[Hyunjae's POV]

I lazily drag myself out of the van and stride along the hallway, following our manager as I was apparently called for something.

I didn't spoil that much didn't I?

My eyes widened a fraction seeing Minjeong-ssi seating over there.Damn.She's pretty.I sat awkwardly beside her, smiling politely to the girl I heard is Giselle and the other one Jimin.

Damn my self-esteem just went down the drain.

"You might already be aware of who she is, NCT's maknae, one of the aces and company's youngest artist, Lee Hyunjae.", am I in trouble though?Why do I feel nervous?

She turned to look at me sternly and motioned for me to read the documents infront of me.A girl-group debuting this year?Aespa.

Don't ducking tell me I'm debuting with them cause I'm no Mark.I'm 16 and I ain't planning on getting a tighter schedule on my plate.And it'd be awkward around me and Minjeong-ssi.

"You're debuting with them.", I want to jump off the window.Or choke on air and die.

My brows knitted, putting down the documents, "Me?But why am i debuting with them?I'm already a part of NCT and frankly I don't think I should be part of this group", they're rookies and I don't want them to receive hate just because I'm a part of them.

Never again.

The head manager shook her head lightly, wavering it off, "If that's pressuring you then how would you react if I'd tell you that we're planning on picking you as the leader", a what.I immediately shook my head in reply, disagreeing.

I'm a child.I mean I'm responsible (compared to Jisung probably) but to lead a group?I don't think so.

"I think what's best for..Us..Is if an older member gets that position..Maam.", I added, gesturing to the others.

I don't want to ruin any chance of them..or us getting an award just because I'm the leader.They have great potential and I know that I can't lead them to that.

The HM raised a brow before nodding. "Fantastic, now mv shooting will start next week, as you girls move into your designated dorms and prepare.", she then turned to me, "You can stay with the Dream if you want but piece of advice?Prepare yourself for a hectic schedule."

Fantastic indeed.Prepare yourself for a hectic schedule my ass.I wanna yeet myself outta the window.I've got tons of things to be done these days and I don't think being in 2 units with different songs to participate and another group to participate with is anything that I'd wish for.

I slumped onto the couch, taking a bite on the chocolate. "I can actually relate to Mark now", I decided staying over at 127' would be better to get my stress out a bit.

He patted my back comfortingly, "Good luck with that aegi

"I'm not a baby"

"Well I'm not the one eating chocolates and ranting"

"I hate you"

"I'm still your favorite though", I subconsciously laughed at Taeyong oppa's remark.

Doyoung walked out from the kitchen munching marshmallows.He looks like a bunny I wanna snap a picture and send it to czennies.

"Oh you're here?", he asked, pointing at my direction.I waved at him, "Do I look like a part of your imagination oppa?", Haechan and Yuta bursted laughing.

"Trust me Hyunjae, you wouldn't want to be a part of that", I just looked at Haechan confused before turning back to Taeyong.

"But oppa there's another thing that stresses me out though"

He frowned, taking another sip at his coffee."Bwo?"

"One of the members on that group..I might have offended her..", he just looked at me surprised, waiting for the reason.Should I tell him?Will he be mad at me?

I took a deep breath before muttering, "It's Chenle's girlfriend actually.", the next thing I felt was iced-coffee spitted onto my face.

What the strawberry shortcake.

>>ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ⁻ᵒⁿᵉ ᵖᵘᵇˡⁱˢʰᵉᵈ ʷⁱᵗʰ ¹²⁹⁹ ʷᵒʳᵈˢ<<

this chapter has been proofread and undergone minor editing