𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Since when have you grew that tall?"

"It's in my genes"

"Then your kids would also be giants.Scary.", I shuddered at the thought.Dude why are some blessed with such height to the point that they'll be freaking scary.Like how scary Johnny-oppa was.

I saw him shrug,"They wouldn't be giants if I end up marrying someone shorter", so his type is someone shorter.

Oh I remember him calling me about that girl he liked.I wonder what happened though.I wanna hear the tea

[Author's POV]

As few moments have passed and the two are currently chilling at the more secluded part of a donut store.As both of the munch with their donut, Sungchan can't help but stare at the girl infront of him.

"Yah remember when you called me that one time to tell about the girl you like?What happened with her?Did you confess or something?", the boy choked on air upon hearing what she just asked.

That was the time he planned on telling her.

Well he planned to, until she ended the call.Yet ofcourse looking at her now, he knew better than talk about it to her.

How much she's change from the last 4 years still surprise him.She's getting taller, unnoticable with how he practically remains taller, but seeing how kids would look like beside her.She's definitely growing.As fame cling onto her, she'd be out of his grasp soon.

And he can't even tell her that he likes her.

As Hyunjae on the other hand,felt the atmosphere going awkward because the twins decided to go and seat on a different table, basically teasing her with Sungchan.

Her curiousity rose seeing his reaction,"Oh is that a yes you confessed or yes I got rejected?", she asked, waiting for his answer.Sungchan just shrugged, looking away and taking a bite of his donut, "Why are you suddenly bringing that up?"

"Wae?Did she reject you or avoid you?", Hyunjae persisted. "Forget it.Have you eaten well?", huffing, Hyunjae nodded.

"Don't worry Chan, I'm sure the girl for you is somewhere", he lightly scoffed, mumbling a 'yeah right' incoherently.

The girl's eyebrows knitted, confusion visible from her eyes before she took a sip from her iced tea,"Yah what are you mumbling?", the boy just waved it off, avoiding her gaze.

"It's no-", before he could even finish, Hyunjae's phone rang.And ofcourse, who else would call her other than the dorks.

"It's Dream", she said, pressing the reject button and swiftly typing a message to their group chat indicating 'I'm busy.What?'.

"Why didn't you answer it?" "I'm in a public place Chan", the boy then nodded in return.

Glancing back at her phone to check the time, it flashed 2:30pm, which means she needs to go home now or else she'll get an earful scolding from the manager.

She then took another sip from her drink, standing up,"Chanchan, it's getting crowded already.We'll drop you off.", before she called her brothers' attention.

_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶

The next day, at the Dream's dorm

"So what's the news with Sora?"

"Wow welcome back Hyunjae", I replied sarcastically, hearing Haechan's sarcastically laughing in return.

"So like I fetched my family at the airport right?" "Guess what happened"

Haechan then rolled his eyes impatiently,"Sora obviously"

"Nae, remember my brother Denver?", she asked, receiving nods from the 6,"She's the ex"

A series of what's resonated around the living room.

"So you've told your parents about her too?"

"Duh Jisung ofcourse"

I laughed seeing Jisung return to his game,"Bet you've been scolded"

"Well not really", I paused, "We saw Sora at the airport"

"You saw the bitch at the airport?", oof Renjun-oppa really has no filter.I clapped my hands "Ding ding ding, Renjun-oppa's treating us for today", we have this deal that everytime he curses, or any of us does, he'd have to treat us something.

"Since you reminded them that let's meet at the rooftop Hyunjae."

I wiggled my brows while looking back at him,"Sure thing lil Ren"

The others bursted laughing, with Haechan acting as a Referee.

"The fight of the shor-OW", shortest pft.I'll grow taller soon.

I looked around till my eyes met Chenle.Wouldn't it be awkward if I talk to him?My guilt's telling me I should.

To hell with it I'll try.

I sat on the space on his right side, leaving a small space in between"Daegal-ah", he smiled in return "Did Sora hurt you again?", I shook my head, "Fortunately no.", he hesitantly said, "So..We're good now?"

"Majjayo Daegal", he smiled, turning to Jisung, "I won Jisung-ah.Pay up."

Jisung whined, "I thought you were gonna ignore him for another week.Not fair.", hold up.You mean they arranged a bet on when I'd talk to Chenle again.

Wow. How mature.

>>ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ⁻ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᵖᵘᵇˡⁱˢʰᵉᵈ ʷⁱᵗʰ ¹²³⁵ ʷᵒʳᵈˢ<<

I hope you enjoyed reading for this chapter has been proofread and undergone minor editing

-author