Auld Lang Syne

Anna poured Ethan a drink and told him to meet her upstairs when he was done. He eyed her curiously, but did as he was told. He made his way into her bedroom and saw candles everywhere. He smiled to himself as he took a seat on the bed. Anna came out in a red mid-thigh length robe and smiled shyly as her hair fanned around her. "This was supposed to be your third Christmas gift, but the plans changed and I'm glad they did." Anna rushed out. "I feel closer to you, Ethan. I feel like I understand you better and that's what's needed in any healthy relationship. Understanding."

She undid the tie and let the robe fall off of her and she swore he stopped breathing. "I want you, Ethan. I want you so bad. She straddled his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You make me feel special and happy and I don't ever want to lose that. I hope I make you feel as good as you make me feel. I want to be your person. The person you confide in. The person you know has always got your back. Most importantly, I want to be the person you trust wholeheartedly."

Ethan took in every word and smiled. She was so pure and good. He caressed her cheek and pulled her closer for a tantalizing kiss. Anna's body was on fire with every touch. His hands were everywhere as a gentle kiss turned searing. He flipped them so that she was on her back while he hovered above. He took off her lace panties and pocketed them, but Anna was too hot and bothered to address his obvious kink.

He removed the matching bra before taking her in. He looked her over with such passion it was unnerving. She moved to cover herself and he stopped her. "Don't ever hide from me, pretty girl. You're perfect." He took off his clothes in record time before getting on his knees. "Ethan," Anna whined wanting him inside of her. "It's been too long since I last tasted you." Ethan breathed causing Anna's hip to buck in anticipation.

He dove in causing Anna to scream his name. He feasted like it was Thanksgiving dinner and Anna could already feel her thighs trembling. She tried to close her legs but he gently pried them back open and centered on her clit. "Ethan! Baby!" She cried out as he inserted two fingers into her. Anna's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she convulsed from her orgasm.

Ethan sucked on his fingers as he watched her come down, but gave her no time. He was moving her up towards the headboard before positioning himself. Her legs lay on either side of him as he kissed her deeply. He played with one of her breasts as he kissed down her jaw and neck to take a nipple into his mouth. Anna couldn't help but moan. Her senses were overwhelmed. "Ethan, please." He kissed back up and stared at her. "Please what?"

"Please make love to me." Ethan smiled down at her before capturing her lips once more. He slowly entered her core and immediately felt like crossing his eyes. He had every intention of making her cum three times, but he knew that wasn't going to happen. She was so tight and it made him feel like he was sliding into Heaven.

He stopped moving when he saw her shut her eyes tightly. Her breathing was labored. "I won't hurt you, pretty girl." Ethan caressed her cheek before kissing her deeply. Anna spread her legs wider and relaxed into his kiss as he entered her fully. She had never felt so full before. He let her get adjusted before he started moving and the pleasure was overwhelming. The first few moments were tender and loving, but Anna could feel Ethan losing himself as he strokes became more passioned.

"Ethan!" Anna threw her head back against the pillow. Her legs wound tightly around Ethan's waist as he firmly gripped her hips and began pounding her into the mattress. "Baby! Fudge, Ethan! You're so big." Anna screamed out causing Ethan to smirk as he continued his assault. "That's it, pretty girl. Take this dick." He buried his head and sucked on her neck. The spot he knew drove her crazy. "You feel so fucking good, baby." Sweat pearled down Ethan's pectoral muscles and over his tight abs. His fingers dug so deep into her hips Anna swore he'd leave bruises. Her back arched as her nails clawed his forearms, leaving read marks on his lightly tanned skin. His enlarged dick throbbed inside of her as he slammed into her over and over again.

Anna found it hard to find moments to breathe as she tried to brace herself for each ferocious thrust. She might have thought Ethan was trying to fuck her into an early grave if she wasn't already convinced that he cared so much about her. Anna's pants and moans rang out as her chest heaved. "You love this don't you, pretty girl," Ethan groaned as he picked up his pace. He lifted her thigh over his shoulder to fuck her from a different deeper angle. "You like the way I fuck you, baby? Let me hear you say it, pretty girl." Anna gasped as Ethan pounded into her, hitting her spot over and over. Anna realized that Mr. Hyde had entered the room. Ethan was always a dominant man in her opinion, but this was on a whole new level. He claimed her mind, body and soul.

Anna's abdominal muscles tightened as her thighs clenched. "Anna!" Ethan snapped, squeezing her thigh. "I'm waiting," he ordered. "Yes, Ethan! I love the way you fuck me." It was the first time he had ever heard her curse and he liked it. The idea of him corrupting his perfect angel did something to him. Anna felt Ethan's tongue trail over her calf that leaned against his shoulder until his teeth nibbled at the plump flesh. Anna cried out as Ethan continued to pump into her as she felt that familiar tingling. She screamed his name as she came hard around him. Ethan pumped out two more strokes before pulling out and coming all over her stomach.

Anna panted desperately. Her face was drenched with sweat. Her core quivered, her stomach ached and her thighs felt like Jell-O. Ethan went to grab a washcloth to clean Anna off leaving her there with her thoughts. They had finally made love and it was more than she expected. She knew he was big, but being in her mouth and being inside of her were two different things.

The way he commanded her and demanded she express her pleasure was new. She liked it. She loved it. She watched as he wiped her stomach clean and smiled. "You know I'm on birth control, right?" Ethan smiled at the thought. "Well next time I'll make you my twinkie." Anna chuckled loudly at him causing him to laugh.