"More than ready"she replies confidently.

"Show us what you've got"

"Come on! Let's go congratulate your sister on a job well done"Mom pulls me up to my feet. I follow her and dad out of the theatre towards the backstage. Riele was already chatting with a few friends obviously sharing her experience out there. Ramona was however, busy fixing her hair.

"Mom! Tiffany!!"Riele races towards us.

"Riele!"Dad spreads his arms out and she embraces him tight.

"Daddy"Riele shrieks with a laugh.

"Oh darling, I've missed you so much"Dad brushes her soft blonde locks.

"I missed you too daddy"

Riele faces mom and I.
"Your advice worked Tiffany! Thank you"she says to me.

"I guess it did work"I replied proudly. "You were wonderful out there"I add. "

"Absolutely amazing!"Mom adds.

"It was incredible! You surprised me Riele! And now what is left is the determination of the winner but I believe you are the winner sweetheart"Dad rants

"Thanks daddy"

"You were born a winner"mom adds up and caresses her cheek.

"I'm proud of you Riele"I hold her hand in mine and she beams.

"We should be getting back now! We are missing a lot back there"Dad speaks up and we nod in agreement.

"How do you feel?"Mom asks concerned

"I'm enthused with what the judges said but I'm nervous because I'm not sure of winning the grand prize and the title"

"Everything will be fine! Just believe in yourself"I advice her and she nods.

"Okay Tiffany "

"We would be leaving now! Take care! As soon as the show ends, don't move an inch from here! Your father and I will be here to pick you up! We cannot afford losing you again"mom scolds.

"Okay mom"Riele replies. We offer her our blessings before striding back to theatre to watch the rest of the show. We sat in our spots and watched as a new contestant danced on the stage.

It took a while to watch the rest of the contestants perform on stage. It was both thrilling and sad to watch them. Some of them lost their balance and fell on the stage. It was quite humiliating and I felt sorry for them. Others missed their steps and took the wrong dance moves while others were exceptionally good. Now, it was time to announce the winners with all ten ballerinas lined up on the stage including Riele. The judges had collated their results and I could tell the contestants were nervous as hell.

"The competition has come to an end finally and our judges have decided"The host says with a sheet in his hand. "We would like to thank all our sponsors for making this show happen and many thanks to our contestants for an amazing show"

"Now it's time to announce our winners"he clears his throat and my blood turns to ice. "Our second runner up  for this competition was just splendid in this competition! She impressed the judges greatly and is no one other than Cassandra Robinson! Please give it up for her"

We applaud as she steps forward. A man hands her a cheque and shakes her hand

"Congratulations Cassandra! You won yourself five thousand dollars"the host says and she beams.

"Now our first runner up exhibited a great deal of talent! It was remarkable yet so wonderful! Tonight she is taking home ten thousand dollars plus she was the first contestant to perform"