Chapter 33

Chen Xi was so busy, he was worrying about pushing a project in his hand to post-scheduled broadcasting, so as not to bump into the works of other companies and not get a good schedule, and it would easily affect the publicity effect of the works.

He just thought about it. The company was planning to find someone to ask about the recent traffic on the network platform. The next day, Zhao Yao pushed him a contact information so that he could contact this person to ask about the schedule. The Chen family has inquired about the situation. Now there are a lot of projects that various companies have not broadcast. This spare schedule has been vying for the first time. What's more, the prime time of all Davids is basically full recently. How can there be spare schedules?

As a result, he added the person in charge with the idea of ​​asking casually, and the person in charge said that he would choose a time to bring the project to the TV station, saying that it was a free schedule next month.

? ? ? Really!

As a result, the Chen family, who had planned to postpone the time, instantly added a motor, and rushed to City Y to discuss the schedule.

Before getting on the plane, he remembered that he hadn't told Mr. Zhao about the situation, so he temporarily sent Zhao Yao a vx, and asked Mr. Zhao how he knew there was a free schedule?

Mr. Zhao's explanation was ordinary, saying that Chiyu was kicked down before, and he sought the position that Actor Pei wanted.

To put it very lightly, it's as simple as drinking water after a meal. I don't know that the outsiders are now fighting for the schedule.

Mr. Chen sighed and sighed with emotion. He originally thought that he had received Zhao's investment, and the business behind him had to do better to be worthy of Mr. Zhao's forgiveness. As a result, he worked hard and he might as well wave and send it. resource of.

With his back leaning on the big tree to enjoy the cool, he finally realized the joy of being able to hold his thighs all the time.

"Hey, the fortune teller said before that I have been a big killer in the past few years. I will go downhill for a period of time." Chen Department said with emotion: "As a result, I went downhill and met a god. Mai, I was taken all the way." He planned to delete the contact information of the fortune-teller in a while.

The secretary of the Chen department also followed him for several years. Knowing how difficult it was for Huihua some time ago, he said: "Thanks to Mr. Zhao, otherwise our project has been delayed for too long, and it would not be easy to arrange for a subsequent project schedule."

"Isn't it?" Chen Xi sorted out his suit and tie: "So this opportunity has to be grabbed, otherwise it will be a waste of Mr. Zhao's hand."

The secretary nodded and asked in confusion: "Actually, I don't understand why Mr. Zhao suddenly wanted to invest in the entertainment industry. With Mr. Zhao's qualifications enough to be successful in the financial industry, there are many more profitable places than ours. Huihua?"

"I also wonder about this, but his mind is always difficult to guess. I asked the reason, it seems to be that our circle is easier, and you don't need to worry about too much." Chen Xi thought for a while and said: "This person, Mr. Zhao he don't like to be in charge."

He really don't care much. During this period of time, there are only a handful of visits to the company, and even the project book is delivered by the Chen family.

The Chen department thinks that maybe the most important projects in the company are placed in front of the big guys, and it is not as interesting as the star's youth drama.