Chapter 42

On the way out of the dolphinarium, Yao Bai was a step late and almost didn't keep up. The aisle in the museum is not easy to walk. The two of them just left and the science introduction over there just ended. As a result, they encountered crowded people. When they walked out, they had already opened most of the distance.

"There are so many people this weekend." Brother Lao stepped his feet and finally saw the two black hats in front of him. "To be honest, they are well dressed, otherwise it would be difficult for us to see clearly."

Yao Bai is taller than Brother Lao, and he has a farther field of vision. He happened to see two girls holding a mobile phone at the exit of the line in front of him. They seemed to be taking pictures. "Brother Lao, look at the two in front. They seem to be taking pictures of Actor Pei??"

Brother Lao, "Fuck it? No way?"

Zhao Yao and Pei Mingzhan were talking as they walked, and just mentioned that Pei Mingzhan's friend planned to set up a live broadcast company, so he temporarily dismissed his mind about going to the Polar Bear Pavilion. Before half of the words were said here, more and more people came out from the back. In order to avoid the crowd, the two went to a restful drink shop nearby to sit and rest.

When Pei Mingzhan bought something to drink in the past, Zhao Yao played with his mobile phone in his spare time.

At this time, a couple came over slightly, and the leading boy asked: "That, is it Mr. Zhao Yao?"

Zhao Yao looked up and stared at the girl standing behind the boy. He also saw several other people standing behind them, who looked like they had come to play in a team. He nodded slightly: "What's the matter?"

The girl excitedly said: "Is it really Mr. Zhao? I am your fan!"

She noticed the two in the dolphinarium. She chased stars all the year round. She knew that the artists were all dressed up in private. In addition, there were rumors of encountering Mr. Zhao on the Internet during this period, so she also left more snacks. When the boyfriend said about this, the boyfriend said he should go up and ask.

Unexpectedly, this is really Mr. Zhao!

Zhao Yao has been surrounded by a wave in the movie theater. It is not surprising to face such a situation. He sent a message to Pei Mingzhan to stop him first, and then said: "Hello."

Behind the girl, there are other people in the same class. She hesitated a little and said, "Will we bother you too much?"

Zhao Yao said: "Fortunately, do you have any questions?"

Mr. Zhao always treats fans as if he is on official business, and even when he speaks, he has a business-like temperament. The girl knows that she is not as embarrassed to interrupt her, so she said: "No, I was very excited when I met you. Mr. Zhao also came to the Aquarium to play!"

Zhao Yao nodded: "Come over and take a look at the weekend."

After he finished speaking, he looked at the two curiously, "Are you a couple?"

The girl nodded shyly, "Yeah, he is my boyfriend."

The boy touched the back of his head awkwardly.

Zhao Yao saw that the girl's hand naturally encircled the boy's arm, so he asked, "You look good, how many years have you been together?"

The girl tilted her head and glanced at the boy.

The boy didn't expect the legendary Mr. Zhao to be so approachable. He also asked about their relationship with each other. He proudly introduced: "We two college classmates, we have been together for three years, and it happened that we came out to play with people in the club today. ."