Chapter 88

Zhao Qi really thought for a long time before he thought of coming to Zhao Yao. The New Year period was nothing more than a series of blows to him. First, the people in the group began to keep their distance from him. Secondly, his mother Bai Chengxue was taken away for investigation for suspected leaks. After he learned the news, he went to Zhao Zhikai for help. As a result, Zhao Zhikai not only didn't help solve the matter, but also insisted on him not to be nosy.

Zhao Qi really found it ridiculous, that's the fuck, why is it nosy.

Seeing that Zhao Zhikai didn't work, he went to find a few people in the group who had good friends with his mother, but they all avoided him like snakes and scorpions, and even Zhao Changshuo expressed an objective attitude towards this matter. Everything has to wait for the investigation results. He came out to deal with it in accordance with the law, and he really panicked.

Originally, he didn't realize how bad Bai Chengxue was doing. What happened to starting a company outside? Even Zhao Yao could develop his own business outside. Does his mother offend people by starting a small company?

It was only after careful investigation that the main issue was not starting a company, but that Bai Chengxue had repeatedly leaked secrets over the years to facilitate his company outside, and also colluded with people within the group, which caused very bad behavioral consequences.

During this time, Zhao Qizhen looked for relationships and bumped into walls everywhere, and was even verbally warned by Zhao Zhikai two days ago. He is not a fool. He may not have seen the true face of Zhao Zhikai before, but seeing the attitude of these people in the group and the way Zhao Zhikai does things, he finally understands that in fact, he and his mother have been used by Zhao Zhikai from beginning to end.

Thinking about this time, he used the guise of acquiring equity to provoke Zhao Changshuo's relationship with Zhao Yao. In the final analysis, it was because of Zhao Zhikai's euphemism suggesting that if it weren't for Zhao Zhikai, how could his mother be discovered by Zhao Changshuo because of the use of funds? How did it fall to the present look?

And when things got to this point, Zhao Zhikai was still thinking about picking him out, not to use his heir status to fight with Zhao Changshuo. Now Zhao Zhikai completely removes the pretense of 'I'm good for you' before spreading out his wolf ambitions in front of him.

Zhao Qi really has no way to retreat. On the one hand, he feels that he is very ignorant to listen to Zhao Zhikai's nonsense. On the other hand, he feels that he is unwilling to be played with from beginning to end. But there is no way to go before him. In his current situation, he is in the group. When he bumped into walls everywhere, Zhao Changshuo had another official attitude, and finally he thought of Zhao Yao absurdly.

He thought that since Zhao Yao is cooperating with Zhao Changshuo, there must be a bargaining chip to communicate with Zhao Changshuo.

If he also withdraws from the competition, can Zhao Changshuo get his mother out?

So he came.

It is not a secret that Zhao Yao's residence is in the Zhao family, as Zhao Qizhen knew it a few years ago.

At that time, when he was still young, Zhao Yao and his personal butler moved out of the old house directly. Because of this, his mother was still happy for a while, saying that she didn't have to serve the gloomy child. Zhao Qi really didn't understand, but listening to his mother's words, Zhao Changshuo and Zhao Yao were going to grab the family property from him in the future, so Zhao Yao moved out of the old house, which is a good thing. At the time, he thought that Zhao Yao was also stupid. He couldn't live in a comfortable old house, and he wanted to live in a place like this with the housekeeper.