Chapter 102 (End)

[Good guy, good guy, I'm still waiting for the ceremony to end and the media will make efforts, Pei Mingzhan [强]

[Fuck, I thought Teacher Xu was joking! As a result, Pei Mingzhan said directly! 】

[Sure enough, the reason for this man to leave the circle is to fall in love! 】

[I'm so laughing, you see Cheng Dao, he almost fell. 】

After a moment of silence, the guests from the stage whispered and talked, and some directly clapped their hands. The media one after another turned the camera to Pei Mingzhan on the stage, and the latter was like an okay person. After saying this, he did not say any further. This actor Pei, who broke the news about his love affair at the Golden Rose Awards, acted frankly and upright. He broke the news that he had a lover and told him that he had eaten an extra bowl of rice today. He couldn't see the marketing routine behind it at all.

The most important thing is that the simpler Pei Mingzhan said, the more they feel that there are many touching details that can be unearthed here.

The spotlight was on Pei Mingzhan, and the man standing on the stage received a lot of attention, but his eyes stopped in the corner of the wide audience.

When Yao Bai came back from the call, he missed the news that shocked the media and many on the stage. The team said that Pei Mingzhan announced his relationship and some fans pulled Mr. Zhao to fry CP and asked if he wanted to suppress it. Yao Bai asked them to cooperate with Pei Mingzhan's studio, and he wanted to come back and ask his brother what he thought. As soon as he sat down, he noticed the lively discussion behind him, and asked a little surprised: "Weird, what awards were just awarded, why are everyone so excited?"

He tilted his head to look at Zhao Yao. When he was about to speak, he saw that he was looking at the stage seriously, and there was a little redness on his cheeks and on the side of his ears.

Yao Bai asked: "Brother, why are your ears so red over there? Is it too stuffy here, why don't you go out to get some air?"

"Really?" Zhao Yao came back to his senses, "You are mistaken, it's the problem with the lighting above."

Yao Bai raised his head in surprise. The light above is yellow. Can it turn red under the light?

The host teacher on the stage did not get stuck by Pei Mingzhan's understatement of the public relationship, but calmly took the prologue and announced the end of the awards ceremony. The media on the side were running, and they wanted to make interviews with King Pei. The Golden Rose Award is over, but the discussion on the Internet has not stopped. .

The victim, Pei Mingzhan, rejected all media interviews, got in Zhao Yao's car, and was about to go home with his boyfriend to rest.

"Why are you here..." When Zhao Yao was in the car, his ears were not as red as before. He didn't feel it in the meeting place. He didn't realize the thin heat on his face until the cold wind blew his face. Honestly, such a scene was completely unexpected. The two fell in love too smoothly. He also thought that he would stay peacefully like this, "You kept asking me to come to the Golden Rose Award a few days ago. Is that the reason?"

"Well, I have such a good lover, I want the whole world to bless us." Pei Mingzhan stretched out his hand and rubbed his ear, "Mr. Zhao, are you shy?"

Zhao Yao looked down slightly, "I'm just very happy."

He has a feeling of being cherished by Pei Mingzhan, and the person in front of him loves him unreservedly.

He doesn't interfere with the world, and is not afraid of rumors, and he is so frank.

The Internet has been fully speculated, and the actors and actresses who have worked with Pei Mingzhan have basically been pulled out to gossip.