Chapter 51

Time soon came before the variety show was recorded.

Zhao Yao brought Uncle Wang and two bodyguards to City H this time. The show crew has their own homestay in the countryside for recording shows, but Zhao Yao could not live with the guests who recorded the show, so the show crew arranged for him again. The environmental conditions of the nearby B&B have reached full value.

After arriving at the place, the director hurried to greet him.

The director of "Leisure" is a strong middle-aged man who is very enthusiastic. The bodyguard over there moved Zhao Yao and Uncle Wang's luggage into the hotel, and the director enthusiastically invited Zhao Yao to drink tea at the place where the director group lived next to Zhao Yao, "Mr. Zhao, look up to the name for a long time."

Zhao Yao sniffed the tea, the local tea had a very special fragrance, "You are polite, you can briefly talk about the current situation of the project."

The director also heard from other channels that this time Huihua sent someone to investigate the follow-up investment. Although he was the director hired by the project team, he chose to take over the project because he was interested in this program. A lot of hard work has also been paid. If the investment is reduced, it will be difficult to achieve the desired effect in subsequent programs.

He struggled to explain to Zhao Yao the overall details of the project, and the latter simply nodded in greeting.

After listening to this, Zhao Yao said that other things would wait until tomorrow to see the recording situation, and the director had to stop temporarily, knowing that being too long-winded might arouse Mr. Zhao's disgust. After Zhao Yao left, people from the director group came up to ask about the situation, and the director said: "Oh, now I can only see what Zhao always thinks. This type of variety show is not very popular now, and it does not mean that the guest group is not good. The tastes of the audience have changed too much."

After the meeting, the staff ran over, "Director, the guest car has arrived at the gate of the village. Should we prepare for this recording in advance?"

"Recording, let the camera crew prepare, and the footage of entering the village must be made up." The director had to get up and go busy.

The official recording will be tomorrow. Zhao Yao went out with Uncle Wang after returning to the hotel.

He rarely visits the countryside of City H. His only impression is that he played with grandpa when he was young. But the village on this side is still a little far away from the place where he used to go. It can be said that one is in the south and the other is in the north. But after entering the village, he heard a lot of dialects, which always made him feel a little close.

Uncle Wang is a native of City H. I heard that he is the happiest person to come to the countryside.

The two were walking on the road. Uncle Wang talked to him about H City as he walked. "When I was a child, I would always pester his wife to go to the countryside during holidays. At that time, the wife was busy at work, and she always had to go to the countryside. Time to stay with you for a few days."

"Is there such a thing? I don't remember it clearly." Zhao Yao thought about it carefully, and he did not remember clearly what happened when he was a child. "I was only five or six years old then?"

"It's almost the same. At that time, the young master was still young. I still remember that the young master went to elementary school. During that time, there were many things in the group. The lady didn't have time to walk away with you to H city. The young master still cried for a long time." The uncle seemed to preach nostalgic: "I said that I had an appointment with a child and wanted to play together. But during that time, after all, during a special period, the security at the old house was also strengthened a lot, and their schedules were also restricted, let alone send you to H city."