Chapter 29

Zhao's old house.

Zhao Qi really flattered went home, got home to see Zhao Ruihong he is indeed very surprised, he saw her sitting on the couch, and then whispered to his mother a sentence: "How come Zhao Ruihong is back?

"I do not know, your brother let her go home " Bai Chengxue look to Zhao Qi: "You how this point you didn't came back to eat at home"??

Zhao Qi:" For my old-fashioned brother, and said what the holidays going home for a meal, didn't Zhao Yao come back?" 

After he finished speaking, he whispered to Bai Chengxue and said, "I trouble Zhao Yao, so he can't eat and walk around."

Bai Chengxue surprised: "You what did you do?"

Zhao Qizhen sneered: "Didn't he go out and stand on his own? I just made his door unable to stand up." 

The two secretly talked, Zhao Qizhen was refreshed after asking Zhao Yao for trouble, and talked about it. I am proud of my plan. Just when he was able to speak vigorously, he suddenly noticed that Zhao Ruihong, who was on the sofa not far away, looked at him, and suddenly sweated.

However, Zhao Ruihong withdrew his gaze lightly and turned upstairs.

After she left, Zhao Qizhen said: "I don't like Zhao Ruihong. You said she will not wait abroad, what will she do when she comes back to China?"

"Just leave it alone." Bai Chengxue said, "What fashion has she made abroad? The company is quite hot. One less person competes and one less thing. Don't talk to her, so as not to make any mistakes. You just said what trouble Zhao Yao was doing?"

She went to the hospital a while ago. Zhao Yao, originally wanted him to tear his face with Zhao Changshuo, but he didn't expect Zhao Yao to refuse to get in, and completely treated her words as wind.

And Zhao Zhikai also, I heard that he was unsuccessful in going to Zhao Yao. These days, he used various reasons to prevaricate her.

Zhao Qizhen picked up the phone and flipped through it, "Hey, that's it."

-*

Huihua Cultural Public Relations Department immediately started to deal with this matter. Pei Mingzhan didn't know about it until the plane landed. Before he could contact the studio, he called Zhao Yao first.

"As for the crew, let Huihua and my studio make a joint clarification, and the other crew members will notify them." Pei Mingzhan walked the VIP channel to leave the airport and got on the RV before continuing: "People who will shoot at this time, It looks strange."

Zhao Yao did not go home, but asked the driver to drive to Huihua Company.

"It shouldn't be the person who did it to release the news. The bigger the incident, the more unfavorable for him, and the Pei family and Zhao family are both staring at it. It's rare to be stupid at this time." Zhao Yao was in a good mood. The thing is not that you can save trouble and trouble if you don't provoke it, but more that some people think you are bully and treat you as a soft persimmon.

Zhao Yao thought for a while and said, "But it's not all bad, just take this opportunity to see how many people are mixing the water behind." 

The crane incident was indeed almost impossible to find out, Zhao Yao said. It's also an opportunity, just...

"I'll take care of the crane." Pei Mingzhan frowned, "Where are you now?"

"On the way to the company." Zhao Yao holds the wolfberry health tea made by Yao's mother. , The mouth of the thermos is still hot.

He said with a deep voice: "It's okay, this matter can be handled."

Pei Mingzhan heard his voice calm and did not panic, and asked with a sigh of relief: "What are you going to do with it?"

"It is not difficult to handle this matter." Zhao Yao smiled suddenly, "Call the police."

-*

When he arrived at the company, Huihua had already made a public statement on the Internet, and said that he would hold accountable those who prospered or spread false statements.

【If you have time to post these useful and useless, it is better to clarify the incident at the scene. 】

【The cast members all stated that it was okay, why are you still arguing about the crew? Just a video, so many things can be guessed so vaguely, your brain supplement is also very strong. 】

【What is brain supplement? Didn't you watch the crew pressure the reviews and drop the hot searches? No one really happened at the accident scene? I don't believe it. 】

【There are group performances in the studio, saying that there are people in the ambulance that day, wait for the crew to make a statement. The

Chen department told Zhao Yao about the focus of the online discussion, "In short, now that we have issued a clarification announcement, some netizens still think we are deliberately fabricating the facts."

"Have you contacted the marketing account that posted the video?" Zhao Yao frowned.

Chen Dao sighed: "I have contacted, and the people behind have given a lot of money, and they don't agree with it, and they don't want to delete it."

Huihua's current power is not as good as before. Compared with some companies in the circle, they are actually not hard enough. From the perspective of the direction of public opinion, we can see that there are many people behind that have traces of naval forces, that is, some people went into the water to engage in Huihua.

The atmosphere in the meeting room was freezing, and the people in the public relations department were busy.

Zhao Yao put the thermos on the table and walked to the podium in the conference room with his abduction, his voice calmly instructed: "Huihua will not take the blame for false remarks. From the incident to the present, Huihua has not avoided any responsibility. Since netizens want to watch the real report, they should publish a real report. There is also a live video on the film crew. With a vague video taken out of context, we are never at a disadvantage compared to us who hold the evidence."

The others looked at each other and discussed in private. The executives of Huihua knew that a lot of people were involved behind this incident, and it was also about the wealthy, so the investigation was done in private.

"But report the matter truthfully, and the hook matter can't be concealed."

"But there are reports on the Internet that our crew died several people because of this accident. Do we have to take the blame for these slanders?"

"Huihua This has just started, and if these things are not handled well, it may be a little difficult for later project cooperation."

...

Zhao Yao said: "I think you may have overlooked the important point. It is the crew's responsibility to disclose truthfully and to the safety of the crew."